⚡️Chapter Fifty Three⚡️

This book will be coming to an end really soon and I'm very sad about it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

People often say that motivation doesn't last.
Well, neither does bathing.  That's why we recommend it daily.
—-Zig Ziglar

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.

Peyton & Tunmise

"What do you mean, you're innocent?"

"Yes." Peyton had replied, nodding her head like crazy. "I know it's hard for you to believe. Most especially with me but it's really true."

As Kazaynah, Lauretta, Tia, Tamera and Rashani were at Tia and Tamera's house in their room.

Tunmise and Peyton on the other hand were making their way over to Kesken Tiareez to talk to Mr Garibaldi about something.

Mr Garibaldi wanted them to talk to him in person because conversations were more meaningful that way, and because he was going on break soon... they therefore had to be very fast.

And they were.

Mr Garibaldi was just about to leave to go on his break, that was until Tunmise had called him, telling him that they needed to tell him something.

Peyton wanted to prove her innocence, with Tunmise just coming with her because she wanted a chaperone, plus she was already innocent anyway.

It was easy to believe someone that was already innocent compared to six people that weren't.

Mr Garibaldi had looked at Peyton blankly, checking her files, then he had shaken his head.

"It doesn't say that you're innocent."

"You never said that you'd check files," Tunmise had reminded him. "And obviously Peyton being innocent isn't going to be in the file. She has to prove that she's innocent."

Looking at Peyton again with Peyton doing the same thing as him, he sighed and wanted to know how she had thought that she was innocent.

So Peyton had explained everything from her point of view.

Mr Garibaldi, you can disagree with me if you want. I hope you don't but I truly believe that I am innocent because due to me father leaving me, I was therefore a lot ruder to people without any reason to be.

The reason as to why I have been so cold to people lately was because my father had left me— not just me though.

My entire family in general.

He had been very close to me, although one day he had just left our family without warning and nobody had known why either.