⭐️Chapter Fourteen⭐️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Hey you! Yes, you. The one reading this right now. You are beautiful, amazing and talent, no matter what people say. Never forget that!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Kazaynah, Lauretta & Tunmise

Deavionne had drastically changed the seating plan towards the end of the entire Criminology 101 lesson.

The lesson was one and a half hours long, and now it was break time.

For some people, they had a free lesson after, or they completely had finished for the day instead.

Others... didn't.

There were approximately 67 people in the classroom right now, with there being ten rows as well as ten columns too.

Ten people had filled the first six rows, with seven people only filling the last one. The lesson was also really good, they had gotten homework but it wasn't too much.

Thank God for that.

Kazaynah had gotten moved to the front of the class, in between Tia and Tamera because Deavionne didn't exactly want twins sitting right next to each other for some reason.

Maybe so that people could have usually told them apart; whereas if they had sat down right next to each other then people would have gotten confused.

Lauretta was now on the row right in front of her sister.

It was both her and Tunmise's upcoming birthday and they wanted to have a party to celebrate both of them turning 19 together.

No one really had a 19th birthday party although the girls couldn't have afforded an 18th one— or 17th.

They did for 16 though, which come to think of it was the last time they had had a party.

Tunmise had thought that her sister was absolutely crazy inviting the person that she had recently rejected to her party.

The thing was, Lauretta had really regretted rejecting Kazaynah, most especially how he had acted like his life was seemingly better without her.

Plus Kazaynah was still in the room after talking to Deavionne about something, and now he was frantically packing his things.

Lauretta wanted to talk to him before he had gone for good.

Tunmise had told her not to, because she knew that Kazaynah was still trying to get over her and whatnot, although she didn't listen.

How the heck could Kazaynah have tried to get over the person that had kept on trying to talk to him, even though they knew that he didn't like them whatsoever?