⚡️Chapter Eighteen⚡️

So sorry for the late update (it's 8:30PM here— when I started writing this chapter anyway). I've been so swamped with coursework and exams irl. But here's an update now.

Enjoy!❤️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Your dreams don't have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

"What?"

Lisa and Ray had just talked to the twins who had just arrived home from university.

They had also decided to invite Kazaynah over, but they had to very discreetly keep him away from both Lisa and Ray because they weren't exactly allowed to invite anyone over.

Let alone a boy.

Which was what Lisa wanted to talk to Ray about, placing one of her hands on her hips as she had looked over at Ray pretty sternly.

"Oh so Tia and Tamera aren't allowed any guy friends now?"

She was talking about earlier, when the girls had told both of them that they had made a new friend at university today.

"Ooooh, when I get my hands on Kesken Tiareez, I swear, I will..."

"They made up, mum, it's fine," Tia smiled. "Anyway, Tamera and I made a new friend."

But what they didn't tell them was that he as waiting for them upstairs.

Like Lisa didn't tell them about the fluffy pillow incident.

"I hope it's not a boy!"

"Ray..." Lisa had emphasised, turning to face him, before rolling her eyes. "The twins are eighteen, they can have guy friends if they want."

Their friend was a guy friend apparently, with Lisa cheering and clapping her hands, going up to the twin as they were about to go up the stairs.

Ray had just rolled his eyes at that really.

He didn't exactly see what the problem was.

"Listen, Lisa..."

"No, you listen Ray," she yakked, going on and on about the whole thing. "Tia and Tamera are eighteen. Not eight! They're old enough to have friends that are boys."

Well, yeah.

Ray understood that.

But...

"I just don't want anything bad happening to them," he sighed. "I'm not saying all boys are bad but you see the way their ex boyfriends just left them out of the blue. The girls were devastated for days."