⚡️Chapter Eight⚡️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Those that try to bring you down are already below you. Haters hate all the people that they can't be.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER EIGHT.

Tia & Tamera

The university had really downgraded throughout time and Tia & Tamera weren't sure that they wanted to be here anymore.

They were just about to have an interview with one of the staff members there, walking through some long corridor before they had gotten to their final destination.

The rooms weren't too bad looking to be honest, although the twins were still kinda disappointed with the way that this had turned out.

This is why you should read the news, Tamera.

How the heck was I supposed to know that the pictures on their website was from two months ago?

Castellaneta University being downgraded wasn't even on the news. They didn't want it to be, they were too embarrassed to do that.

"Right this way, Tia and Tamera."

Then he had lead them into a room.

Or more specifically, this room:

It was the nicest room of all apparently, because everywhere else at Castellaneta University was just kinda unsatisfactory right now, simple as

The guy hosting their interview was know as San Jose and he was from Costa Rica. He had sunglasses on and he had slick black greasy hair.

He had brown eyes, was light skinned and he had some freckles too.

He was wearing a tuxedo because he had to dress formerly even though the university wasn't as good anymore.

What, your name's San Jose? Like.. the capital of Costa Rica San Jose?

Tameraaaa, Tia had stressed, when San Jose had told them their name for the first time. Don't be disrespectful, girl.