⚡️Chapter Forty Eight⚡️

Multimedia: Tia and Tamera now... with one of their children in the middle.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Limitations live only in our minds.  But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. –Jamie Paolinetti

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

All of Them

When Tia and Tamera had eventually come back from talking to Lisa about letting the suspects and Tunmise stay...

It was finally time for Peyton to open up about why she wasn't always very nice to people.

Before this though, they all wanted to know if Tia and Tamera were okay, especially considering how Lisa had had a go at them for letting the rest of them in here.

Without permission.

Of course they weren't going to ask her if the rest of them could have gone. There were five of them for crying out loud.

Tia and Tamera were barely allowed one person.

Tunmise was just lucky that she was innocent, and even better for her, hopefully she would have stayed that way.

"Like I'd tell you guys that." She scoffed, crossing her legs and looking away. "I barely even like you guys like that."

They were all opening up most especially about how they were responsible for Hortensia's death, and maybe Peyton was secretly innocent.

She just didn't realise it yet.

In fact, it had turned out that she was secretly innocent after all.

So was Tia as well to be honest, but it was one person at a time for now.

Inevitably, Peyton really didn't have to tell them why she had been rude to people all of the time, but it was a good reason to know.

She sighed.

"If I tell you guys then will you stop pestering me?" She wanted to know, and they had all nodded.

She hadn't really told this story to anyone before, so if anyone had mentioned this out of this circle of suspects then they were all done for.

And Peyton meant it.

They knew what she was capable of, Peyton really wasn't someone to be messed with.

Simultaneously, the rest of them had made an oath that they wouldn't have taken this out of the circle, and Peyton had explained everything reluctantly.

The reason as to why she had been so cold to people was because her father had left her— not just her though.

Her entire family in general.