💫Chapter Twenty💫

Chapter Twenty! Whoop whoop!
Dedicated to ColourfulAwakener
And imma dedicate this again to TrishaKay11
Thanks to both of y'all for always being there anytime I update this book.

Marques Houston as Roger (picture above, next to Tamera). Enjoy ❤️ he's not really in this chapter though. He's in the next one instead.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't (and a lot easier to stay around people who do).

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY.

Tia & Kazaynah

Whilst Tia and Tamera were arguing over Kazaynah, that was when Tia had then decided that it would have been a good idea to try and talk to him at least.

Kazaynah had left the room entirely because he didn't like what Tia and Tamera had done to him.

They were doing this improvisation thing to try and get Kazaynah to make new friends.

He didn't want to do that.

He did but it wasn't really working out that much.

Tamera had accidentally had a huge go at him, with the twins arguing over everything as well. Kazaynah could have heard them do so even from outside of the room.

Tia and Tamera had been pretending to be themselves at Lauretta and Tunmise's upcoming birthday party today.

Tia wanted Kazaynah to picture both of them wearing some really nice dresses, and she also wanted him to compliment them on that.

They were going to talk about a made up café called Kesken Café, originated from Kesken Tiareez. They were yet to make said café.

"I.... I like your dresses. Both of them. They're really nice."

"Nice?!" Tamera had fumed, standing up, Kazaynah just staring at her. "Is that all you can say?"

Tia face palmed herself.

For someone that was acting, Tamera was actually taking this pretty dang seriously.

Tia had just told Kazaynah that she didn't really mean that, although that didn't make Kazaynah feel any better.

It had made him feel worse.

Then he had shouted, he wasn't really one to shout. Then he had stormed out of the room.

Kazaynah was now right outside the girls' room, and honestly speaking, if he had known his way around here, then maybe he would have left completely but he didn't.

He sighed to himself, not saying anything else.

"Kazaynah."