💫Chapter Forty Five💫

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"Many of the greatest achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged people who kept on working!"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

All of Them

Tia, Tamera and Tunmise were really taking their time.

The rest of them in the meantime were helplessly waiting for them, but even they had to admit that their room was truly amazing.

The boys were sitting on Tia's bed whilst the girls were sitting on Tamera's bed instead.

They had known which bed was whose because they had literally said their names on it.

Hopefully they had brought food with them as well, that would have been awesome but none of them had really wanted to depend on anything.

"Dammit, what's taking them so long?" Rashani wanted to know, walking around in circles. "The longer we stay in here, then the worse. I don't want us getting into trouble."

"They probably got into a lot of trouble or something," Kazaynah had realised, with his legs dangling under the bed. "I mean, except from Tunmise, we are pretty responsible for Hortensia's death."

True, but not all hope was lost!

Just because they were innocent or guilty as of right now didn't necessarily mean that they would have stayed that way for life, which was the good thing and bad thing.

Bad for Tunmise.

She had hoped that she had stayed innocent.

But good for the rest of them.

They had hoped that they didn't stay guilty instead.

Peyton was just about to say something but didn't because just then, Tia and Tamera's neighbour aka Roger Evans had knocked on the window.

Kazaynah hadn't spoken to him before but he had seen him around there before.

Did he like him?

He wasn't bad but he didn't like judging.

"Hey sweet thangs," he had smiled, leaning on the ladder he was currently on the top of. "Somebody order a Roger?"