⚡️Chapter Twenty Eight⚡️

Dedicated to TrishaKay11
Love you sis. God bless you
Thank you for everything.
Happy Sunday! ❣️❣️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how you react to it."
-Charles Swindoll

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Tia, Tamera & Tunmise

"I'm sure Kazaynah's not that mad at you, Tia."

"He's really mad at me, Tamera!" Tia had complained to her sister who was on the refreshments' table right now. "I don't think he's ever going to speak to me again."

Tia and Tamera were inside of the ballroom right now, because that was the place where the party was currently taking place.

Kazaynah wasn't speaking to Tia because Hortensia was annoyed at him for something that he was barely even responsible for.

Tia had forced him to talk to the girl despite the fact that he didn't want to, so therefore she didn't really take his feelings into consideration.

Kazaynah had eventually talked to her— and long story short when Hortensia wanted to know why people didn't like her?

Tia had told Kazaynah to follow what she had said to him on the phone because Kazaynah hadn't really known the answer to that.

She had really gotten carried away with backlashing the girl, and now Kazaynah was mad at Tia for it. Hortensia had thought that he was a rude person but he wasn't.

It was all on Tia, he didn't even tell Hortensia the truth, he didn't have any time for that to be fair, as Hortensia had already stormed off.

Tia had wrongfully begged him for forgiveness on the phone, only for Kazaynah to block her.

She had never begged anyone for forgiveness this badly, but she had really liked Kazaynah.

She was moreover ranting all of her problems to her twin sister Tamera, who was at the refreshments table.

Tamera didn't even know why Kazaynah was ticked off at Tia, he just was.

It was kind of Kazaynah's fault too for not thinking about what he said although it was mainly Tia's.

"What am I going to do?" Tia had ranted. "Kazaynah hates me. My life is over."

She really liked the kid and it had genuinely showed.

Tamera didn't even realise this even though Tia had made everything very obvious.