🌟Chapter Six🌟

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Be the change that you wish to see in the world

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER SIX.

Tia & Tamera

They were here.

They were finally here.

Whilst Kazaynah had just confessed his feelings to Lauretta, only for him to reject her— the twins were in Ray's limousine, on the way to Anaheim.

They had lived in Los Angeles, and now they were going to school in Anaheim. There was a (fictional) university there that they really wanted to go to, aka Castellaneta University.

They were lowkey just about to check that place out right now.

The girls wanted to go to this university together.

It was the best university out there, and a lot of people wanted to go there as well, but only the best of the best people could have gone there.

Thank God that the university was approximately thirty five minutes away from their house.

Any longer and the girls would have been slightly fed up, as they would have been unable to visit Lisa and Ray when necessary.

Lisa was Tia's mother and Ray was Tamera's father instead. They had both adopted the twins separately, and they had been separated at birth.

They had met each other at the store, after claiming that the other girl had their face... so then they had gotten close— and Tia and Tamera had been close ever since.

They were initially supposed to go to their desired university via a car but Lisa wanted to be fancy, taking the limo instead.

Plus a lot of people there had limos.

That was how prestigious said school was.

"Wow, Tamera, look!" Tia had said to her sister, her arms interlocked with hers at the back of the car. "This university looks so fancy."

"I hope there are nice boys there!"

She was going to say cute but didn't, most especially after Ray had given her that very long arse lecture the other day about how inner beauty had mattered more than outer beauty did.

She wasn't really listening to that, but she had lied about that and said she did.

She knew what her father was like when she hadn't paid attention to him, and to save herself from some very personal embarrassment, she had lied to him about everything.

Whilst the girls were admiring the view of Anaheim— they had been there before but never this part, Lisa was at the front, talking to them.