⭐️Chapter Nineteen⭐️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again. You can dust it off and try again, try again.

-Aaliyah (in her song Try Again)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER NINETEEN.

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

Tia and Tamera had spent so long talking to each other about miscellaneous different things that they didn't really notice how long Kazaynah had spent in the bathroom.

Not in that way.

They had still known that he was there.

They had then realised that he had been spending too long in there, with Tamera asking him if he was okay after a while.

"Kazaynah, is everything okay in there?" She had asked him, with her hands cupped around her mouth so that Kazaynah could have heard her properly.

He was fine apparently, he was just using his phone in there to do something last minute. Tyreke wanted to know where he was.

He didn't normally use his phone in there either but desperate times had called for desperate measures he had guessed.

Kazaynah wasn't one to lie that much because he was a good kid, though he had to lie that he was an university.

He wasn't allowed to go to anyone's house without Tyreke's consent.

Let alone a girl.

Let alone a set of twins!

That were both female...

When Kazaynah had come out of the bathroom, he was utterly shocked as to what the twins' room had looked like.

He didn't really have the time to examine it earlier because he had to go to the toilet, but damn was this kid surprised.

Tia and Tamera had seriously revamped their room before they had gone to university, with both of the girls just chilling on the bed now

"Damn, is this your room?" Kazaynah had gasped in awe, sitting down on the same bed as Tamera. "It's amazing!"