✨Chapter Twenty Seven✨

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Tia  & Kazaynah

"No one really likes you."

Kazaynah was reluctantly sitting down on the bench right next to Hortensia, mainly because he didn't really have much of a choice.

Tia forced him to do this.

Hortensia wanted to know why Lauretta and Tunmise had let Peyton into their party and not Hortensia, even though neither of them had an invitation.

Curse invite only parties.

Hortensia had really hated them.

Kazaynah was going to tell her the truth, because he had asked her if she wanted to hear the truth or a lie.

Although Hortensia must not have known that no one had liked her or something because she had looked as mortified as hell.

"No— no one likes me?"

Kazaynah nodded.

Hortensia sighed.

Then she had thought about everything that had happened earlier on.

"I should be able to stay here if Peyton can too though." Hortensia deadpanned.

"Yeah, well you can't, okay?" Lauretta had snapped rudely at the girl. "Tunmise and I didn't invite you, as far as we are concerned."

Then Peyton had very rudely yet truthfully added the fact that nobody had liked Hortensia and she had no friends.

Whether they were at this party right now or not.  

"So just save yourself from some personal embarrassment and ditch this party before the party ditches you!"

Whatever that meant.

Although Peyton had most likely meant that no one would have been nice to Hortensia because they didn't like her.

Hortensia had stormed out of the room crying.

Damn. That sucked.

"But no one likes Peyton either."

"Yeah, I know, but people like Peyton more than they like you, and obviously, no disrespect like I said before."

This had upset the girl, however then again the truth did hurt after all...

Kazaynah had just looked at Hortensia, neither of them saying anything to each other.

Now Hortensia wanted to know why people didn't like her.