Chapter 9 - Avions

Chapter 9: Avions

Picture of Malia's outfit and luggage to the side :) enjoy my lovlies 

Malia’s POV

*A few weeks later*

“MALIA! MALIA! COME ON WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!” I hear Cameron shouting at me as he shakes me violently. 

“OKAY I AM UP!” I shout back. I am not particularly a morning person.

“Why did you have to book our flight at SIX FREAKING THIRTY AM?” I complain, but he doesn’t answer. I checked the time now and it was 4am. HONESTLY? I get up and brush my teeth and look in the mirror. It has been a few weeks since the last time I saw the guys so I am excited to see them again, but I don’t know if it will be awkward between us. I hop in the shower but make an extra effort not to get my hair wet, because that would be annoying. I hop back out and check the weather. We are going to Orlando so it will be hot and humid but planes are always so cold. I put on a pair of black leggings and a Cameron Dallas crop-top with an oversized cardigan in case I get cold. Yeah I was repping my bro’s merch. I took the liberty of getting all of the guys stuff because if I was going on tour with them I might as well have their stuff, and I think the guys would like the gesture. I put on a pair of huff socks and slip on my black high tops. 

Hair, hair, hair what to do with you. I had already packed my brush so I couldn’t brush it, UGH. I walk out the door and into Cameron’s room where I see he is doing some last minute packing. 

“You’re packing now?” I ask.

“Yeah, don’t judge me,” He says without looking up.

“Well can you toss me a beanie?” I ask, and instantly a grey beanie is flung at my head and I catch it in my fingertips.

“THANKS!” I shout as I go back to my room and put it on. Ahh much better now you can’t see the mess that is my hair. I pick up my carry-on bag and start to fill it. I put in two books (An Abundance of Katherines and The Maze Runner) I have read both books but I like them so much I will read them again. I put in my headphones, lotion, hand sanitizer, empty water bottle (because they won’t let you through with more than like 3 ounces of liquid), my reading glasses in their case, my chap stick, my phone, my laptop, and their chargers. Well this bag just might be a bit heavy. I then pick it up and I was right, a bit heavy but I need all of this to get through the plane ride. I head down stairs and sling my bag over my shoulder. I had brought my suitcase downstairs last night because I was really eager, however now I am exhausted. 

Cam and I decided last night that we would probably both be too tired to drive so we would call for a taxi and he/she should be here in about 30 minutes. It was 4:30 now. I set my carry-on bag next to my suitcase and fall on the couch. I wasn’t even on there for 16 milliseconds before I hear Cam coming down the stairs. 

“GET OFF YOUR BUTT WE GOTTA GO!” He shouts.

“Cam, the taxi driver doesn’t get here for another 30 minutes chill,” I say and he visibly relaxes. He comes over and lies down on the couch with me. The couch isn’t fat enough for our souls so we are kind of squished.

“Cam, I get you came here to lie on the couch, but your lying on me and to be honest it’s not comfortable and I feel very violated,” I say. He was heavy. He groans and gets up so I can get sit up, then he immediately sits down and we lean on each other’s shoulders as we fall asleep.

*HONK HONK*

I swear we didn’t even get to close our eyes for a second because the taxi driver was here but when I checked the time it was 5am. We both get up and head for the door. I grab a pair of sunglasses on the way out because I probably have raccoon eyes right now. We were all flying together from the LA airport to Orlando. Cam and I both fell asleep in the taxi because it was about an hour drive but since no one was up at this hour it felt like 40 minutes. We thank the taxi driver and tip him. We get out of the car and I am lugging my suitcase with my carry on. I still have my sunglasses on even though I don’t need them. I don’t know where the boys are meeting us or if they are even here. We check our bags and receive our boarding passes then we go through security.