Chapter 30 - S'évanouir

Chapter 30: S'évanouir

Malia's POV

Matt and I came back to the hotel room around 3:00pm. We had spent a long time outside just talking. We entered into the elevator and as we rode up he held me in his arms. It was so nice to have someone to care for me like this. Sure I had Cameron but having someone like Matt care about me was different. We reached the top floor and went into our hotel room. We found all the guys in the room. Carter was currently filming a video. I went to my bed and plugged my phone in. I took off my purse and sunglasses and set them next to my bed. I then slipped off my shoes and got under the covers. I was kind of tired but I knew I wasn't going to sleep. I pulled out my laptop and went on tumblr. I was never an avid tumblr blogger. Sure I would post here and there but I felt that now that people know who I am, I should do stuff. Connor Franta is like king of tumblr so yeah. I hope to get a follow from him someday. I go to my dashboard and post a few pictures. I then message a few people who had found my tumblr. Most NAFIANs were unaware of my tumblr blog.

Oh I need to check out Natasha's YouTube channel. I opened the note on my phone and typed it into the YouTube search engine. I clicked on the first channel that came up. She had 15 videos. I clicked the most recent one which was a cover of Shawn's Life of the Party. That made me smile. She was playing the piano while she sang and she was extremely talented. I typed a comment to her saying.

MaliaIDallas: Natasha you have so much talent! Consider me a subscriber and I will also give you a shout out in my next video! JJJ Much love sweetheart ♡♡♡

I sent the comment then went back to tumblring. After I got bored of tumblr, I know how can one ever get bored of tumblr? Well I did. I went on www.netflix.com and I decided to watch The Great Gatsby. I was in that mood. As the movie started I picked up my phone and texted Lily. I really should call her and tell her that Matt asked me to be his girlfriend instead of texting her but I was too lazy to get up. I knew if I told her she would call me so I was going to have to wait 2 hours and 23 minutes until the movie was over.

2 hours and 23 minutes later I had finished the movie. If you watch the movie before you read the book the ending catches you off guard and you kind of want to throw everything into a pit of fire. (SPOILER ALERT)However I find that killing off Gatsby was the only way to complete the book. If Gatsby hadn't been killed he would have suffered the awful rejection from Daisy, because no matter how much we all want Daisy and Gatsby to be together we all know it won't happen. No matter how much money Gatsby has. Tom is a safer choice. (END SPOILER ALERT) I close my laptop and then I pick up my phone and walk out onto the balcony and shut the door so that no one will hear Lily's massive fan girling. I dial her up.

Lily: Hey what's up?

Malia: Matt asked me to be his girlfriend.

Lily: OH. MY. GOD. OGGUSOGSH OH MY GOD WHEN WHERE HOW??

Malia: Haha, so we all went to see the bean and then Matt and I were walking around making silly faces at the bean, that sounds weird, anyways. I told him he looked weird and he said I looked weirder but then I told him I was pretty sure that he looked weirder. Then he picked me up and carried me fireman style or whatever it's called. He sat down next to a fountain and I thought he would throw me in the fountain but he didn't. He sat me down and then got down on his knee and held my hand. I thought he was going to tell me he was dying so I freaked out. He laughed at that and then he was like, 'Malia India Dallas will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?' Then I was like YES and I hugged him and then he spun me around like they do in the movies. Then Cameron came and ruined the moment but I couldn't care less. Then we all got taco bell. We were surrounded by NAFIANs and I talked to one her name was Natasha and she is a singer and she is really good. Hayes called me perfect and Carter and I had this OO kill em moment. Then when all the guys went up to the rooms Matt and I stayed and walked around the block 9 times. Just talking about whatever.