Chapter 39 - Recuerdos

If you want to see Malia's house then you will have to go to my tumblr (www.simplicational.tumbl.com) to see the rest of the pictures because I only know how to post one picture per chapter. Or you can more specifically copy and paste this link (http://simplicational.tumblr.com/post/125088593502/these-are-the-pictures-for-the-secret-life-of) into your browser. :) Enjoy the chapter! Hey and subscribe to the Youtube Channel that my friend and I created PLEASE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9FgP_8hlzQNtYNcnjAjoyA) We will be posting challenge videos and covers of songs! Thanks so much really means a lot and right now we are at 51 subscribers so if you guys can get us up to 100 by the end of the day I will post the next chapter ;)

Chapter 39: Recuerdos

Malia's POV

We had arrived to LAX at around 3:45pm California time but we didn't actually leave the airport till probably four o'clock because we were talking with Ari. Due to LA traffic we didn't get home until seven o'clock however it felt like nine o'clock. I had to be at the airport a bit before 11:15 so I could pick up Lily. I was really excited to see her. I had a lot to tell her. The cab had dropped Matt and me off at my house.

We paid him then walked up the short pathway to get to the front door. I didn't know if anyone else was home yet. Cameron was the only one with a key aside from me so if anyone was home it was him or he let everyone in. We had to take about 5 cabs to get home and I don't know who got home first. I put the key in the door and turned it, opening the large wooden front door. I almost never used the front door because our driveway was on the side and there was a door that lead to out there from the house. Matt and I walked in and I closed the door behind me. It felt so great to be home. The first thing you see when you walk in from the front is the stairs. They curved a bit and had were carpeted with red. We had a chandelier hanging from the middle. My mom loved interior design. She told me that when they bought the house it was a wreck. She worked really hard on designing the interior of it. However she left my bedroom and Cameron's bedroom untouched because she wanted us to decorate it how we would like.

That was one of the reasons I loved this house. I didn't want to change anything about it. Also my mom had great taste.

"Well I'm going to put my bags in my room and I can show you to yours," I offer to Matt. I had originally planned that we would stay at my grandparents' house the entire week however Cameron thought it would be too much for the guys and that they should have some time to relax. I realize now that he was right. The guys would be staying with us the entire week and we would visit my grandparents throughout the week.

Matt followed me up the stairs and into my room where I lay my stuff down first. I saw him admiring the interior of it and I smiled.

"Is that where your secret studio is?" He asks with a smile pointing to the closet close to my desk. I nod.

"Yup, that's where I keep everything," I tell him.

"You'll have to show me sometime," He says.

"Yes, sometime. But first let's get you to your room," I say, ushering him out. We had several bedrooms in the house. The only bedroom that I would never let anyone use is my parent's bedroom. Neither of my parents have slept in that room for 3 years. Sometimes I would just sit in the middle of the room and just think or talk out loud to my mom and dad. Even though my dad was still alive I still missed him terribly. I stopped at a door and opened it. Matt would be sharing with Carter. We had a lot of bedrooms but not that many. "Here is where you will be staying, with Carter," I tell him. He walks in and sets his stuff on one of the beds. He sits down and then pulls me onto his lap, however the force that I was pulled at was too much and we both fell onto the bed laughing. We lay there for a while just laughing and in each other's arms. Speaking of arms mine was still in a cast. It was supposed to be taken off yesterday when we got back but since we missed our flight that didn't happen and it was way too late for it now. I pushed myself off of Matt's bed and stood up.