Chapter 50: Leugens

PLEASE GO READ THE ROOMMATE!!! I PROMISE IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS BOOK

By reading, commenting, and voting for the roommate you will get more frequent updates on this book

Chapter 50: Leugens

Malia's POV

I feel grown up today. I'm waking up early to go to 'work' at the studio. I couldn't stop smiling or squealing out of happiness at how professional all of this was.

"Okay, calm down Malia," I kept telling myself but it was a bit hard. I didn't have to be at the studio until 9:30am and it was only 7:00am now. I walked into my closet and started pacing back and forth.

"So think about this Malia, do you want to go for that lazy chic kind of look or do you want to look professional, because what if there are paparazzi there?" I kept going back and forth with myself, not sure what I should wear. I checked the weather on my phone to see what the weather would be and it was saying the high would be 89 degrees and the low 65 degrees. "No. You know what Malia? It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, wear what you feel like wearing today," I finally told myself. I scanned through my closet one last time before picking a checkered two piece dress set. I then paired my outfit with my white converse. Since my outfit didn't have any pockets, much to my dismay I had to bring a purse with me. I picked up a beige colored satchel with brown buckles on it and shoved my wallet, phone, chap stick, earphones, and a bottle of water into the purse.

I didn't bother trying to wake Lily because she was still a little sick and so was Taylor. I'm surprised I didn't get sick. I checked the time and it was now 7:25am. I would have to wake up Jack and Jack soon if they weren't already awake. I walked into the kitchen and to my surprise I found Cameron making breakfast.

"Good morning," I said slightly confused.

"Morning," He said in a pretty cheerful tone.

"What's got you up so early?" I ask him.

"Just thought I would see my baby sister off to her first recording studio session," He said with a smile knowing that hearing the words 'recording studio session' made me giddy.

"Well isn't that thoughtful of you," I said as I slid onto one of the stools.

"Yeah, I'm a great big brother," He said with a chuckle.

"The best," I exaggerated as I set my purse down and walked over to the fridge to get some orange juice.

"Pretty soon this will be the daily occurrence," He said outloud.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I sipped my orange juice.

"Well the way I see it, you've made some pretty good friends in the music industry and pretty soon you will be a big and upcoming artist yourself just like Shawn," Cameron stated.