Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour

I think that I have gotten into the pattern of uploading every Sunday so I am hoping to keep that consistent however I cannot promise anything but I will try my best. This is her first day at Magcon :) so I hope you enjoy

Chapter 12: Le Premier Jour

Malia’s POV

I woke up to see that I was no longer in the lawn chair that I remembered sitting in. Someone must have carried me in. I sat up and looked at the time. It as 6:03am, I was pretty on time. The other guys were still sleeping. They must have had a late night, I don’t know what they did. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then brushed my hair. My hair was pretty straight in general only sometimes did it decide to be wavy. I decided to leave it down and not do anything with it because it looked good today. I wasn’t really one for makeup but I would be on stage so I put on some BB cream, thin coat of eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out and got changed. I knew I would be a bit cold today even if we were in Florida so I put on some sheer black tights with jean shorts. I then put on the Dallas baseball tee. I didn’t have any of my own merch so wearing one of Cameron’s shirts was close enough. It had my last name on the back anyways. I slipped on my black vans that I had gotten ages ago. I didn’t put any jewelry on because while I thought it was a nice touch sometimes I was going to be on stage doing stupid stuff. The only thing I always wore was a ring. Well it wasn’t just any ring it was my mom’s ring when she was younger. She gave it to me when I was 11, she said it would bring me good luck and get me through tough things. I would say it has done its job, because look where I am now. It was now 6:15am and the guys still weren’t up.

I walked over to Cam and nudged him a bit whispering for him to get up.

“Go away,” He groaned. UGH we will have to do this the hard way. I went to the fridge and took out a water bottle. I walked back over to him and unscrewed the cap. Then I grabbed my phone and opened up Vine. I tried one more time.

“Cameron you need to get up, we will be late,” I say. He just shakes his head and buries his face into the pillow.

“Alright have it your way,” I hold my thumb down then dump the entire water bottle onto his face. His head shoots up as I continue to pour the water on him until the bottle is empty. The Vine ended and I quickly posted it. Sleepy Cam.

“You awake yet?” I ask smiling.

“I hate you,” He says menacingly.

“No you don’t,” I say.

“Get the guys in the other room and I will get Nash and Shawn,” He says as he attempts to rub the sleep from his eyes. I walk into the other room and I see Taylor, Matt, Hayes, and Carter still sound asleep. Let’s see what I have to do to get them out. I shove my phone into my pocket.

“Hey guys you’re going to be late GET UP!” I shout.

*SILENCE*

They didn’t even freaking STIR! Okay, what should I do? I walk and sit on their couch and turn on the TV then I turn the volume up. I proceed to turn up the volume more and more until it is all the way up.