Chapter 62: Happy Birthday

IT IS HERE!!! THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

I have waited so long for this, and I know you all have as well. I hope everything lives up to the expectations. There is still the epilogue, but after that this story will be closed.

I encourage you all to go to my new book The Roommate and check it out. I hope to be posting some more chapters of that book once this one is finished!!! Thank you

Chapter 62: Happy Birthday!

I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds in the large window of the bedroom, but I wasn't mad because today is my birthday. I love my birthday, not because of the presents but because I get to spend time with the people I love, and it's an excuse to do special things.

Matt was gone when I woke up, which I was a little saddened by, but he couldn't be far. I got up and checked the time. I saw that Lily had already texted me at midnight wishing me a happy birthday and I smiled. I missed her. I wish we could have been together today, but I understand that it's not easy since she lives in Florida. It was 9am so I decided to get up and brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

I slipped on some light wash ripped skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder top. I wanted to look nice for my birthday, but I didn't want to go over the top.

I left my hair down, and put on some basic makeup of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara before heading out and looking for my family

I left my hair down, and put on some basic makeup of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara before heading out and looking for my family. When I made my way into the main living area I saw Matt and Cam sitting on the couch just talking, but when they saw me they jumped up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS!" Cam shouts while Matt comes over and hugs me whispering a sweet Happy Birthday into my ear making me smile. My grandmother was there too just watching and smiling.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart," She says with a smile.

"Thank you, guys," I say feeling very lucky. "Can we go back home? Is it ready?" I ask excitedly.

"Almost," Cam says. "We just have to wait for some stuff to set and dry, but we can go back tonight," He says smiling.

"Okay. So, what is the plan for today then?" I ask them looking around.

"Well Matt gets you for the first half of the day," Cam says, "then I get you for the second half, and then we will all go to the house tonight," He says explaining the plan.

"Okay so where are we going?" I ask turning to Matt.

"You'll have to wait and find out," He teases grabbing my hand as we make our way outside to the car. I waved goodbye to Cam and my grandmother before Matt closed the door thankfully.

I was anxious and excited the whole car ride to wherever it was we were going. When we pulled up into the parking lot my face lit up.

"LASER TAG!?" I shouted, and Matt smiled nodding. I was so excited. I loved Laser tag and Matt knew it. "I am so gonna beat you, and don't let me win just because it's my birthday," I tell him.