Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires

Hey guys I know I don't typically upload in the middle of the week but I wanted to offer you guys this deal. So my friend and I created this YouTube channel together and we are going to be posting covers of songs and challenges and we would really appreciate if you would go and subscribe to our channel. 

Mile668 is the name of our collab channel. So here is the deal. I will upload Chapter 38 and if you guys can get us to 50 subscribers (we are at 20 now and we created the channel last night) by the end of the day I will upload the next chapter (39) so please go subscribe.

Channel Link (just copy and paste it into your URL search engine) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9FgP_8hlzQNtYNcnjAjoyA  

It would really mean a lot and comment if you subscribe I love you all thanks and enjoy the chapter

Chapter 38: Les aveus et les histoires

Malia's POV

I woke up and looked at my surroundings then remembered I was on an airplane. It was probably safe now to take out my phone so I did and I turned it on. I saw that I had 4 new text messages.

2 from Matt

2 from Lily

I opened up Matt's first because his were the most recent.

Matt: Keep me updated!

That was his reply from before when I told him about Ariana Grande. Oh my goodness I almost forgot she was sitting no more than 7 inches away from me. I went back to reading text messages so I wouldn't flip out.

Matt: Anything new?
Malia: I just woke up.
Matt: Oh, okay. Anything new?
Malia: ....
Matt: heehee sorry.

I just rolled my eyes but I had a smile on my face. I opened Lily's texts next.

Lily: You on the plane yet?
Lily: I saw your tweet, all your NAFIANs are looking for her. I don't think they have found her yet. I am surprised she hasn't been on twitter. Don't you think she would post the picture or something? Anyways text me when you can!
Malia: Hey yeah I am on the plane. It left a little late and then I fell asleep for I don't know how long. I'm glad that my NAFIANs are looking though. But guess who I am sitting next to right now.
Lily: WHO?!?
Malia: I said guess you fool haha.
Lily: I DON'T KNOW!
Malia: Fine. I am pretty sure it is Ariana Grande.
Lily: OHSOGJ)*#@RWSI _DIFSFJ HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Malia: She is with her friend Isaac Calpito and she sounds exactly like Ariana.
Lily: Did you ask her?
Malia: No, I feel like that would be weird.
Lily: UGH well you need to do something.
Malia: I know. I will figure it out.
Lily: Alright.

I turn my phone off and set it in my lap. I reach down and into my carry-on bag and pull out my laptop and my headphones. I set my laptop on the pull down tray in front of me and plug in my headphones. I put them in my ears and I login to my computer. Perhaps I could edit my video now? I picked up my phone again and texted Nash.

Malia: do you have the SD card on you with the footage of me dumping water on Taylor?
Nash: Yeah, you want it?
Malia: That would be great! You know where my seat is?
Nash: Yeah I'll bring it over.
Malia: Okay thanks.

A few moments later Nash is standing next to Isaac.

"Hey Mals, here you go," He says and hands me the SD card.

"Thanks," I reply and take it. Nash didn't even notice Ariana or Isaac. He probably doesn't know Isaac. But I know that the guys know people who know Ariana and they all know who she is, but at just a glance you can't really tell it's her because of the sweatshirt and sunglasses. I put the SD card into the slot and the footage comes up on my laptop screen. I carefully import the stuff from this morning and then safely remove the SD card and set it next to my laptop. I feel someone poking my arm gently and I turn to see Ariana was poking me. I take my headphones out and she pauses then takes her sunglasses off, revealing that she was indeed Ariana Grande.