Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque

I am so sorry my babies that I didn't update yesterday. I had every intention on updating but I went on this exhausting "camping" trip over the weekend and when I got back I was just so tired and physically drained that I pretty much fell asleep. But here you go. Thank you to the people who reminded me though :) what would I do without you guys :)

Chapter 24: Bibliothèque

Malia's POV

Yesterday was the last Magcon event in DC. It was so nice meeting everyone. Now we are all packed up and are in the limousine on our way to Matt's place. I had to say goodbye to Lily this morning because she couldn't come with us even though it was only 30 minutes away. We promised to call and text each other and send weird snapchats back and forth. We didn't have to wake up early but it wasn't exactly late either. We woke up around 7am and went down and ate breakfast. After that I went to Lily's room and said bye to her. We had packed our stuff up the night before. Nash said that it would be easier if we did it that way.

We were driving in the limousine and I am currently jamming out to Shawn's first EP. Buy it on iTunes. He makes me so proud. I knew that we would have plenty of time to do stuff for the rest of the day once we got to Matt's house so I was dressed, but not decked out because I mean it was 7:30am. I was wearing black leggings with a khaki colored sweater and there was a white lining underneath the sweater. Even though it was summer I was a bit cold, can't blame me. My hair was in a messy bun from last night and I had just a black purse with me. I was wearing just my black vans and I hadn't bothered to put on socks so don't judge me!

*DING*

I looked at my phone and I had a new snapchat. However it wasn't from a NAFIAN it was from Lily. I opened it up. She had taken a selfie with a sad face. The caption said I miss you. I hit the reply button and took a selfie with a sad face as well. I miss you too!! L I sent it. I turned off my phone and continued listening to Shawn's music. Everyone else was in their own little world. I had the whole side of the limousine to myself so I laid down and closed my eyes.

Presumably 30 minutes later...

"WAKE UP!!!" Someone shouts in my ear. I sit up quickly. I instantly regretted it because now I am so dizzy.

"Who did that?" I ask as I fall off the seat and rub my head. I hear the boys laughing and I look up. Taylor is on the floor but not for the same reason I am. He is dying of laughter and everyone else is cackling around him. I manage to stand up, well hunch over, we're still in the limousine. I walk over to Taylor and kick him, not too hard because I mean that would be mean but hard enough for him to feel it. "You're mean, I don't like you," I say in a whiny voice.

"Haha, come on Mals, you know you love me," He says with a pouty face. I just give him a glare and move back to my spot. However before I get there he grabbed my ankle and pulled me on the floor of the limousine with him once again.

"AHH!" I scream as I feel gravity get the better of me. I turn and give him a smirk. I will not let him see that he affected me. "Cameron, your friends are being mean," I tell him. He just looks up from his phone and shrugs. My jaw is on the ground. My brother isn't doing anything. Whatever. I stick my tongue out at him even though he isn't paying attention. I don't bother trying to get up from the ground because that takes effort so I just turn over on my back and go on my phone, while kicking Taylor once again, only not so lightly this time. I hear him groan and I smirk to myself. "Wait, why did you wake me up? Are we even there yet?" I ask confused at my sudden realization.