Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses

Would you look at that! I have risen from the dead and come to give you all another update. I have no idea when the next update will happen....I am towards the end of my senior year and my senioritis is starting to get pretty bad so who knows you might be getting more updates. I am also moving to California this summer so I will be very busy. But for now, enjoy!

 But for now, enjoy!

Malia's POV

"Babe wake up!" I felt someone shaking my body and I swatted their hands away trying to get back under my covers. I was really tired and grumpy this morning for some reason. "Malia! We will miss our flight!" Matt shouted. When he said that I instantly shot up out of bed scaring Matt a bit.

"What time is it?" I ask frantically.

"4:20" He replied. Our flight left at 6:00 because it took a while to get to Pittsburgh and the time change would be an issue so we would hardly get any time.

"Thank you," I say and I run over and give him a quick kiss before I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I noticed that Lily was not in my room so she must have already gotten up. After I finished brushing my teeth I slipped off my pajama pants and t-shirt. Normally I would wear my sweats to the airport but because Shawn was performing tonight I didn't want to have to change. I pulled on a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, a cropped t-shirt with grey and white stripes and a long khaki sweater. Then I grabbed a pair of black sunglasses to cover up my bags and set them on top of my head as I ran a line of eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes then on the top before finishing it with mascara. I put on one of my favorite black chokers before I slipped on my lace up black heels because I wanted to look nice. I have my moments where I want to wear heels and I am not going to let the judgment of others stop me from that. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my phone and laptop, shoving it into my purse and grabbing my carry-on as I left my room. I couldn't wait to see Shawn.

I practically skipped down the stairs and once I reached the kitchen I was fully awake and roaring with energy. I left my stuff by the door and I skipped into the kitchen, grabbing a yogurt and some granola.

"Someone's happy," Cam remarked.

"Yeah I get to see Shawn and FREAKING FIFTH HARMONY!" I exclaim.

"What about Austin?" Carter asks.

"He's cool too, but I don't know his music as well as I know Fifth Harmony's," I explain to him. I didn't have anything against Austin but I didn't want to consider myself a fan and 'throw' myself at him if I didn't really know all that much about him or his music. "What time is it?" I ask.

"4:44," Lily says as she walks into the kitchen and I catch Taylor's eye. That reminds me to talk to Lily about Taylor. I nod to Taylor in hopes that it lets him know that I intend to talk to Lily.

"Well we should get going," I say. We were planning on taking Cam's car and my car and just leaving them in the airport parking lot for a day because we would be back tomorrow. We all grabbed our stuff and loaded up the car. Matt sat next to me in the front and I had Lily, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron in my car, Cameron had Jack, Jack, Hayes, and Nash.