Chapter 16 - Réponses

I know I am uploading late and i am sorry about that, but i was really busy all throughout the morning and then when i got home i was extremely tired and i think i am getting sick because i have am awful sore throat etc. but enough anout me you guys just want to read so here we go...

Chapter 16: Réponses

Malia’s POV

I woke up to see the guys already up. Why are they already up? Did I sleep in? I quickly sit up which results in a headache. I grab my head as I reach around for my phone.

6:34am.

“OH MY GOD, WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP?” I shout at the guys.

“You looked really tried, Cameron said to let you sleep in as long as possible,” Shawn said.

“While I am happy at how considerate Cam is, you need to realize that we have to be there in an hour and you expect me to get dressed and eat in an hour?” I ask.

“You can get dressed in less than an hour,” Nash says with a weird expression on his face.

“No it’s not that, I know that, I was worried about eating in less than an hour,” I say as I rush over to my suitcase and pull out some clothes. I ran into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Well my hair was deciding to be wavy today, whatever. I only put on bb cream today and slipped on my boyfriend jeans that were slightly tattered and a white t-shirt that said 90’s on it. Then I put on my black vans, yeah I was going sockless. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone, An Abundance of Katherines (Because I had finished The Maze Runner), and my reading glasses. I put my reading glasses on so it would be one less thing to carry then I slipped my phone into my pocket. One benefit about wearing boyfriend jeans is that you actually have pockets and you can ACTUALLY fit stuff in them. I then opened my book to where I had left off on the plane at chapter nine as we walked to breakfast.

“You’re still such a nerd. Like every time we are in the elevator you have your glasses on and you’re reading. It is adorable,” Nash says in this teasing kind of way.

“Good to know,” I say without looking up from reading, I wasn’t going to lose my place to comment to him, that honestly wasn’t that important.

The elevator doors open and we all file out and into the breakfast area. I grab what I did the first day, a blueberry muffin, lemon poppy seed muffin, cocoa puffs, and a yogurt. I sit down at a table and wait for the other guys to join me.

“Excuse me, but you’re sitting in my seat,” I look up to see a lady probably around Cameron’s age maybe a bit older like 20.

“Oh I am so sorry I thought this table wasn’t occupied I will move I am so sorry,” I say as I get up and close my book to make it easier.

“Haha, no it’s fine you can sit with me if you would like,” She says, and I would feel rude if I just left so I sat back down.

“My name is India,” She says extending her hand. Interesting.