Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions

So I know about the whole thing with Carter and Maggie and I just want to say this before you read this chapter for this week. I do not approve or support any of Carter's actions in that video, Maggie was clearly not in the right mental state (presumably drunk) and she was obviously uncomfortable and everyone should realize that none of what happened in that video was okay. But because I have already written most of the book including the next 20 or so chapters (just haven't posted them) I am just going to keep Carter in. I am not going to make him out to be a jerk because it's my book and if I want him to be nice he will be. It's not my way of saying Carter is a nice guy it's my way of saying that because this is my book I get to choose the personality of the characters and I am not going to make one of my characters an utter jerk even if he is one in reality ;) so with that please enjoy this chapter.

ALSO CONGRADULATIONS SHAWN!!!!!! Everyone was so focused on Carter and Maggie that no one really paid attention to the fact that Shawn won an award! So proud of you babe!

Chapter 33: Questions et Impressions

Malia's POV

I was right before when I said that Magcon would be long. It's not that I didn't enjoy myself there, but doing it over and over again was exhausting on my body. People don't realize that. I never would have realized that. Everyone just assumes that you just meet the people, do the concerts and stuff. While that is what we do, it also tires you out. I don't want to sound spoiled but it does tire you out. I love it though. The life I have I am so thankful for. I am so much more fortunate than others and it kills me. I knew I had my interview today with Natalie at one o'clock. I checked the time and it was 9:38am. No one else was up. Well no one in my room was up. I looked over at Matt and smiled. Seeing him sleep was probably the most beautiful thing ever. He looked so at peace. I couldn't help but smile. I got up out of bed and kissed his forehead then I went to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes to change into. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't have the interview until one but I knew that I would end up doing something fun and then have to go get dressed and miss everything so I was going to get ready now. I decided to look nice for the interview even if it was at a coffee shop. I mean come on. I like dressing up once in a while too.

I washed my face and put on some bb cream.  I then applied just a thin layer of light brown eye shadow. I put on some eyeliner. I was always bad at it. Then I applied mascara. I brushed my hair then added a few curls to it but didn't make them too curly. I then pulled two strands of hair and braided them on both side and wrapped it around my head loosely. I slipped off my pajamas and folded them neatly. I then put on a small lace-like black dress. It was button down in the front and sort of had an open back but it was covered in black lace. It came to a bit above mid-thigh. I walked out of the bathroom and the boys were all still asleep. I pulled out my pearl earring studs and put them in. I wasn't going to wear shoes I didn't have to wear for another few hours or so, so I am barefoot. I slipped on my moccasins. I was planning on taking my small black Chanel purse so I left that out. I checked the time and it was only 9:47. I sat down on my bed and picked up my phone. Tomorrow was Shawn's birthday. I felt awful that we had to be on tour. I mean it is great to be with the NAFIANs and all but I feel as if birthdays are meant to be more of a personal thing. Maybe I can get him something today after my interview. Or I could leave early. I opened up snapchat.

"Hey guys. I am really bored... I woke up 'early'," I say in a weird voice to the camera while making weird faces. I uploaded it to my story with the caption bored then I made another video. "I have an interview today and I am kind of excited and nervous. Bleh," I say. I didn't really know what to do. I was really bored. I walked into Cameron's room to see if any of the other guys were up. Nope. Maybe in the other room. Nope again. UGH WHY DO GUYS SLEEP SO MUCH?