Chapter 4 - Les Garçons

So I decided to be a bit generous and update twice today, which doesn't usually happen for me. But here is chapter 4 and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Malia POV

“I’m in heaven,” Matt moans out. I laugh.

“If you’re going to have sex with the burrito please wait till we are no longer in my car. Thank you,” I say with a smirk on my face, while Matt looks dumbstruck and the rest are cracking up. I am getting more and more comfortable with these boys by the minute.

“I like this girl,” Carter says giving me a high five. I check the clock and it is 12:30. We should be there pretty soon. Just as I thought, we turned the next corner and there it was. The Magical World where you never grow up. Wait that’s Neverland, never mind. I pull into a parking space next to Cameron and we get out of the car.

“Oh my goodness! I can’t believe we are actually here,” I say jumping up and down.

“Something is wrong with this girl, she wasn't acting like this when she met us,” Jack J said. I laughed.

“You guys are too full of yourselves and you don’t even realize it,” They didn't disagree. We paid for parking and walked out of the parking garage. I reached in my bag and took out my Minnie mouse ears and put them on.

“When did you get those?” Cameron asked.

“I was Minnie Mouse for Halloween when I was 12 remember?” I said, he just nodded his head as if he was remembering.

“That was the year that some kid came up to you and stole your giant York Mint, and you chased the poor kid down and took it back,” He said in between laughs.

“Hey he stole my York Mint, he had it coming,” I said, York Mints were honestly a gift from God.

“Yeah but I think you scarred him for life, he was only like 11 and you chase him for like 5 blocks before he tires himself out and you tackled him to the ground.”

“That was like 4 years ago. Why are we talking about it anyways? I got my York Mint, everything is back to the way it should be,” I stated. By that point we had reached the front of the line and bought our tickets. We then went over to the entrance where they were checking our bags. We got through the line no problem. Everything was going smoothly, I was surprised that no one was screaming the guy’s names. They were all here together it was kind of hard to miss them. Maybe they aren't as famous as they thought after all.

“AHH OH MY GOD its CAMERON DALLAS!” I heard someone scream at a pitch that was unknown to man till four seconds ago. Suddenly a bunch of girls are swarming the boys. I spoke too soon.

“Nash can we take a selfie?”

“Taylor can you sign my head?” WHAT THE HELL??? I think we need to check your head!

“Shawn can you sing to me?”

“Cameron can you kiss me on the cheek?”

“Hayes follow me on twitter?”

That was all I heard coming from all different directions. I wasn't mad or anything I would be honored to have fans who love them this much.

“Move out of the way slut!” Someone said to me and elbowed me in the stomach. Yeah that hurt physically and emotionally. But I am not going to let it get to me. Haters gonna hate, only cause they can’t appreciate. I walk over to one of the park benches and wait for the girls to disperse. I take this time to observe the magical theme park around me. We haven’t even entered the park yet but the entrance makes me happy. I remember my mom showing me videos of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. My face lit up when I saw Main Street. I remember that song.