Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant

Hey guys I did it again. I forgot to upload on sunday i'm so sorry! But it is here now so i hope you enjoy it. Just a heads up though I will not be uploading next sunday because I am going on a short trip! So you all are just going to have to wait a little bit :)

Chapter 42: Simplement en Regardant

Malia's POV

I was awake but I had yet to open my eyes. I was trying to take in my surroundings with closed eyes. I could feel the sunlight pouring in from the windows and attempting to open my eyelids but I denied them the right. I felt warm. I felt a body. I ran my hands along the person's chest and was surprised when I found it bare. I quickly opened my eyes to see my hand resting on Matt's shirtless chest. He was still sound asleep. I sat up a little and surveyed the room. Carter wasn't in the room. That didn't really surprise me. I wouldn't have wanted to sleep in a room where Lily and her boyfriend were cuddling together even if they were asleep. Or he just got up early.

I looked back down at Matt. He was beautiful. I ran my hand gently through his hair while staring at his face absorbing every little detail. My eyes scanned down from his face to his jawline, to his neck, to his collar bones, to his broad shoulders, to his biceps, to his forearms, to his hands, to his long fingers. I scanned his chest taking my time to admire the view I was provided with. His abs were enough to make my heart flutter at just the sight and I couldn't help but stare at gently run my hands along them. I felt Matt stiffen underneath my touch and I looked up to his face. I saw his eyes were open and he was staring at me. I didn't say anything but I continued to run my hands up and down his chest making him shiver slightly. I made my way back up to him and kissed him softly.

"Good morning Matt," I say quietly into his ear with a smile. Today was the day everyone would meet my grandparents and I couldn't be more excited.

"Good morning Malia," He answered back with a smile. His hands were around my arms and they were just running up and down. I know it sounds weird but it was quite comforting.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him as I sit crisscross applesauce on the bed. He sighs and pushes himself up so he is sitting up as well. He pulls me into his lap so I am facing him and my legs wrap around his torso. He grabs my hands and holds them and looks into my eyes.

"I am a little bit, but overall I am just really excited to meet your grandparents. I mean they are related to you so they must be amazing," He remarks with a smile. My eyes brighten and I blush but I didn't attempt to hide it. I wrapped my arms around Matthew and laughed.

"Thanks. Don't be nervous I know they will love you just as much as I do," I tell him with confidence.

"You sure? That would be kind of weird I mean I'm sure I will love your grandparents but I don't want to date them," He says uncertainly but I could tell he was joking. I just gave him a look that said 'you knew what I meant'. He laughed at my face and kissed me. I was caught off guard by the kiss but didn't hesitate to kiss back. He slipped his tongue in and his hands went from waist to cup my cheeks. My arms were wrapped around his neck. I felt him turn himself around and start to lay back down on the bed. I knew we wouldn't do anything other than a heavy make out session so I wasn't worried. I was straddling Matt at this point and his hands were now on my hips. I started to gently grind my hips into his crotch and I could feel him harden immediately. He was only in boxers and nothing else. His grip on my hips instantly tightened when I did so and he looked at me sharply. I smirked and continued to roll my hips into him.

"Uh," Matt let out a low husky groan and it was so attractive. I had to refrain from letting out a moan from the sound that came out of his mouth. I continued grinding into him but it was painfully slow and I knew Matt didn't like it. "Stop teasing," He breathed out, his fingers were now digging into my skin around my hip bones but in a way it only turned me on more. I smirked at his words and instantly picked up the pace rocking my hips.