Chapter 13 - Découvert

Like I promised. Chapter 12 got ten votes so here is Chapter 13 no more updates for today :) hope you enjoy

Chapter 13: Découvert

Malia’s POV

I stop dancing and I look at the guys then at the fans. I feel like everything is silent but the song is still playing but no one is talking. I try to make my way off the stage but someone stops me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING KEEP SINGING!” Jack J says and pushes me back into the middle of the stage. Breathe Malia, breathe. This is your chance.

“I know your never gonna wake up I gotta give up, but its yo-hoo-hoo. I know I shouldn’t ever call back or let you come back but its yo-hoo-hoo. Every time you touch me and say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn’t want it BABY!” I sing as the smile grows on my face and I am now in my element once again and now I am just having fun.

“Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders! I should be wiser and realize that I’ve got!” I stop singing and do the dance as I take a moment to look at the fans who are watching me closely. I turn around to survey the guys and they haven’t moved. Iggy’s rap is coming up so I motion for them to come and join me.

“Its Iggy Izz, uh, what you got, smart money bettin, I’ll be better off without you in no time I’ll be forgettin all about you, you saying that you are but I really, really doubt you understand my life is easy when I ain’t around you. Iggy, Iggy to biggie to be a stressin I’m thinkin I love the thought of me more than I love your presence and the best thing now is probably for you to exit I let you go let you back I finally learned my lesson no half- stepping either you want it or you just playin’ I’m listenin to you knowin I can’t believe what you’re saying. There’s a million you’s baby boo so don’t be dumb I got 99 problems but you won’t be one LIKE WHAT!” I was so proud that I nailed the rap.

I take a break from singing while Ariana’s voice fills the back.

“Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders! I should be wiser and realize that I’ve got!” I sing and let Big Sean do the rest. I sing little snippets of Ariana’s part.

“I got one less, one less problem ayehe,” I did that thing she does at the end of the song every time she performs live. I pull the mic away from my mouth and laugh. I am instantly tackled. “AHH!!” I shout as gravity takes over.

“That was AMAZING!” Shawn said. “You said you couldn’t sing,” He said accusingly.

“No I said I DON’T sing,” I said correcting him.

“Well whatever, you’re clearly very good and I can tell you enjoy it,” He says with a huge smile.

“You’re like another Ariana Grande!” Matt shouts.

“Haha, I wish,” I say. I knew I could sing but I also knew that my voice was different from Ariana’s.