Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries

Hey y'all we are nearing the end of The Secret Life of Malia Dallas. There are 3 more chapters before the epilogue!!!!

ALSO please go check out my new book The Roommate!

Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries

Malia's POV

Magcon was finally starting up again and I was beyond excited for this. We were all flying out to Dallas today. Thankfully the flight wasn't super early so we actually had time to eat breakfast. So even though I really am not a huge fan of pancakes, I made them for the boys anyway.

We then got into the shuttle and we were off to the airport. I was wearing a t-shirt that said Matt Espinosa is my boyfriend, yeah I know incredibly funny. But it was covered by Matt's sweatshirt that had his last name on the back with the number 97 signifying his birth year and I had on black joggers. I had my simple black vans on with them and I was carrying my duffel this time with a backpack. Decided not to travel in style this time. I was keeping a low profile. My duffel bag could hold more than my other suitcase and we were going to be gone 24 days but I was planning something that would require a little bit more space.

We all checked our bags and then we made our way to airport security. While we were waiting in line to go through security I felt someone's arms snake around my waist and I knew it was Matt from his deodorant. He smelled like old spice and mint. I snuggled into Matt's arms and his head found the crook of my neck and he kissed my temple.

"I love seeing my name on you," He whispered into my ear and I felt chills go down my back but I tried not to be fazed by it, I turned around and looked up at him.

"I like wearing your name," I whispered back to him before standing on my tippy toes and kissing him on the lips. But I didn't linger for long because the line was moving forward and I could tell that Matt was feeling teased. Oh this was going to be a long plane ride for him. I was going to get it on the plane but for now at least I was winning at whatever game this was.

We passed through airport security without an issue thankfully. Not like we had weapons but you never know if they will make you step aside and frisk you in public. We walked the airport before we found our gate. Gate F2 like the button on your computer keyboard. (A/N: I have no idea why I said that now carry on with your lives) Once we got to our gate we still had a couple minutes of down time. Matt found a seat and I walked over to him and curled up on his lap and he held me in his arms. I can't tell you how great it is to be in Matt's arms. You feel so safe and secure, like nothing could possibly feel better than this and nothing would ever separate you. It just feels right. I felt Matt kiss the top of my head. I hadn't bothered to do anything with my hair it was just in a mess of loose waves on my back. As Matt's lips touched my head he held me tighter.

"I love you Mals," He whispered to me.

"I love you too Matt," I whispered back and it couldn't be more true. I was in love with this boy, so in love it was scary. If something were to happen to him I don't know what I would do. But that's love, it's scary and it's crazy but you gotta love it. What else can you do?

"Flight 293 is now ready to board," The flight attendant said over the loud speaker. Before I could stand up Matt stood up with me still in his arms before he gently put me on my feet.

"Show off," I whispered to him with a smirk as I playfully hit him and he just chuckled. I picked up my backpack before making my way onto the plane and through the accordion corridor followed by Matt. We were in business class this time and I was fine with that. Bart had thankfully gotten us all seated next to each other. Matt, Taylor, and myself were sitting together and Cameron, Hayes, and Nash were together as well, then Aaron, Shawn, and Carter, and then Jack and Jack were together. I found my seat 12A and I sat down and waited for Matt and Taylor. Well I only had to wait for Taylor because Matt was right behind me. I had the aisle seat but Matt wanted to take the aisle so he could have more leg room. I rolled my eyes at him but gave it to him anyways.