Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro

Hey guys as you may or may not have noticed I posted the first chapter to my other book (Prinsesa Has A Point) the other day so please go read it and let me know what you think. Once I finish Malia's story I am going to be working more on Kari's story and I think you guys are going to like it.
Chapter 37: Lo Incontro
Malia's POV

I woke up at 9:31am on August 10, 2014. When I chose a flight ticket I chose one in the afternoon because I knew that everyone was exhausted from the prank Taylor pulled on us. I'm not mad about the prank, I mean maybe I will be later but that very moment I was just so happy that he was okay. That was all that mattered, not how bad he scared me, but that he was okay.

Our flight back home was at 1:00 so I needed to get the boys up. May I also note that I have not showered in a day, and I feel disgusting. The guys had the luxury of a hotel room while I was staying on a patio. However I had packed all my clothes in my suitcase and I was way too lazy to open it up to get a clean pair. I didn't really do anything in what I was wearing now so I don't really think it mattered all that much. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then put the same clothes back on.

I am aware at how disgusting that is but if you had gone through everything I had you wouldn't want to open up your suitcase to get new clothes. I snatched the grey pom pom beanie on my night stand and put it over my damp hair. I unplugged my laptop from its charger and put both the charger and my laptop in my carry-on. I put my phone charger in my carry-on bag as well.

I looked through my text messages on my phone because I hadn't thought to when I got it back.

11 new messages

10 missed calls

3 texts from Alyssa

8 texts from Lily

1 missed call from Alyssa

9 missed calls from Lily

Alyssa: I have decided I will meet Carlos

Alyssa: OH MY GOD IS TAYLOR OKAY WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Alyssa: I DON'T WANT TO SOUND CLINGY BUT YOU NOT ANSWERING ME MAKES ME FREAK OUT MORE

I quickly texted her back.

Malia: I am really sorry I didn't text you back I didn't have my phone and I was just as worried as you. He pranked all of us as well. I jumped from one balcony to the next to try and get to the hotel room but all the doors we locked so I had to stay on a balcony overnight and didn't have my phone. I am just happy he is okay.
Malia: And I am glad that you will meet Carlos. I will dm him your username and phone number is that okay?
Alyssa: That is fine and that is understandable. I was so worried and when I watched the video I was just laughing at how bad he pranked us.
Malia: J I gotta go talk to you later.
Alyssa: Alright.

Before I forgot I dmed Carlos

@MaliaIDallas-@carlossss I texted Alyssa yesterday and she got back to me today saying she would be glad to meet you.

@carlossss-@MaliaIDallas that is awesome!

I dmed him her number then I went back to my text messages.

8 from Lily

Lily: Hey I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!

Lily: I'm bored

Lily: OH MY GOD WHERE IS TAYLOR WHAT IS HE DOING!

Lily: WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME ARE YOU OKAY?!?!

Lily: Please TAYLOR YOU CAN'T DO THIS I NEED TO KNOW HE IS OKAY

Lily: IS TAYLOR OKAY??!?!?!

Lily: Oh. My. God. Taylor you jerk. He had me dying. #TaylorPrankedUsHarderThanJackHitJohnson