Chapter 35 - Anniversaires

So because today is Matt's 18th birthday I thougt I would surprise you all and upload the next chapter :) enjoy
BTW I got my wisdom teeth out today and ugh i feel so sore lol

Chapter :35 Anniversaires

Malia's POV

Augus 8, 2014

I woke up pretty early today because I had fallen asleep at like eight o'clock. I sat up and found that Matt was still in my bed, with his arms wrapped around my waist, preventing me from fully sitting up. I lie back down slowly as not to wake him. I turn my body so that I am facing him. He was really warm. I snuggled closer to him. Then I looked up at him. He was still asleep. My goodness was he attractive! I am so lucky to have him. I moved forward and placed small kisses on his neck and moved up to his jawline. By the time I reached his lips Matt was awake. He kissed me back gently and I smiled and he smirked. He tightened his grasp on my waist and pulled me closer. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him stroke my hair gently.

"Good morning Doctor Espinosa," I whispered into his ear. I felt him tense up and his hands instantly went to my waist and he squeezed me tightly, but it didn't hurt.

"Good morning Ms. Dallas. Tell me where it hurts," He says, his voice still husky. I visibly shudder at the sound and Matt chuckles. I soon join in. I can't be seductive so that situation ends there haha. We laugh silently together for a little longer then Matt gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask him curiously.

"To take a cold shower," He says with a smirk. My cheeks instantly reddened and I lowered my head. I heard him laugh then the door closed to the bathroom. I instantly brought my hands to my face to try and calm down the redness. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Lily.

Malia: I just gave Matt a boner!
Lily: WHAT?! HOW!
Malia: Well we fell asleep cuddling and I woke up and we had a small make out session then I called him Doctor Espinosa. Next thing I know he is off to take a cold shower.
Lily: Haha. You do realize that isn't the first boner you have given him.
Malia: What do you mean?
Lily: Seeing you I know for a fact that Matt has gotten plenty of boners just looking at you. This is just the first one you are aware of.
Malia: Oh.... Is that a good thing?
Lily: I would think so. You are getting more and more comfortable with each other and are telling each other more things.
Malia: I guess you're right.
Lily: Tell me how long the shower is because depending on how long the shower is tells how bad the boner is. NO guy likes to take a long cold shower.
Malia: Haha okay. He just got in a minute ago.
Lily: Okay. Let me know what time he is done.
Malia: Will do.

I turned off my phone and lay back on my bed and just waited for the water to turn off. I checked the time and it was 5:22am. It was really early. We normally get up around 6 to get ready for Magcon. Matt and I were the only ones awake. Suddenly I heard the water turn off. I texted Lily.

Malia: Just heard the water turn off.
Lily: Okay so you told me he got in a minute ago about 5 minutes ago. That may seem like a short shower to you but when there is cold water, oh man that is a long time.
Malia: I am slightly confused as to what this means.
Lily: it means he's got it bad for you.
Malia: Oh.
Lily: It's a good thing.
Malia: I know, it's just I hope he doesn't want to rush things. Because I want to wait until marriage.
Lily: Oh I understand. I think Matt would understand too.
Malia: Really?
Lily: Yeah, but don't just bring it up out of the blue. You want to bring it up when it is actually relevant to the situation.
Malia: Okay that makes sense.

I left the conversation at that because Matt walked out of the bathroom at that moment in nothing but a towel. Man, did he look sexy with wet hair, and that v-line. Don't look at it Malia. Don't look at it! Don't make it obvious.