Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés

Hey guys look how nice I am. I decided to upload another chapter this week because I always feel bad when I give you guys cliff hangers. :) So here you go.

Chapter 31: Gags et les coeurs brisés

Malia's POV

I woke up to hear beeping. Hospital. I hate hospitals. Not because of the thought of what they bring, but the need for it to be overly white. I mean yeah I didn't like the fact that hospitals were places where people were lost, but they were also a place where lives were brought into the world. However they felt the need to make everything white and it was just really annoying. I looked around. My room was empty it was just me. I looked down and saw I wasn't wearing a hospital gown. Images of what had previously happened flashed through my mind.

I remember walking in and locking the door to take a shower and that I was really tired. That's all I remember. I don't recall slipping, just that I was tired and now I am here. Suddenly the door opened and a nurse walked in. When she saw me her eyes widened and she backed out of the room. Wrong room perhaps? A few seconds later she walked in again with a man. A doctor I presume.

"Malia," He said hesitantly.

"Yes," I answer in the same tone.

"I am Dr. James Berken, do you remember anything that happened before you woke up?" He asks.

"I don't remember what happened, but I just remember being really tired then all of a sudden I am here," I tell him.

"Okay well does it hurt anywhere, perhaps you hit your head or something and that rendered you unconscious?" He asks. I feel around on my body. Nothing hurts. My arm is still annoying though.

"Nothing hurts, I don't feel any pain," I tell him.

"Well that's good. You remember everything?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused as to what he means by everything.

"Do you know who you were with before you woke up here?" He asks. I thought about it.

"I was with my friends," I tell him.

"And what are their names?" He asks.

"Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Matt Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Nash Grier, and Hayes Grier," I say.

"You missed one," He said.

"No I didn't those are all of my friends," I say trying to think if I missed one.

"Your brother?" He asks. Brother? I have a brother?

"Oh yeah Cameron Dallas!" I exclaim when I remember. He visibly relaxes. "Where are they? Are they here?" I ask him.

"Yes, but first we need to talk about why you fainted," He says. I nod my head. "So because you remember everything and you feel no pain I am pretty sure that you didn't slip and hit your head. If you did that wasn't what rendered you unconscious? However you mentioned feeling very tired before you fell or whatever happened," He says looking at me for confirmation. I nod my head and he continues. "We took a few tests and your blood pressure was extremely low. However you weren't dehydrated. Have you been getting a lot of sleep lately?" He asks.

"Actually I feel as if I haven't been getting enough sleep, but that may just be me," I tell him. He nods but his eyebrows are furrowed in confusion.

"Well you aren't pregnant so that isn't it," He says as he looks through a clip board. "I don't know exactly why you fainted, my best guess is you were just really tired. However that doesn't explain your low blood pressure, and we found no drugs in your system," He says.