Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping

Chapter 22: Faire du Shopping

Malia's POV

Today is our break day, and I couldn't be more grateful. I love my NAFIANs however two days in a row is extremely tiring. I woke up at 9:43am and that was an awesome feeling. Aaron and Cameron were asleep however Taylor was awake. I get up from my bed and walk over to his bed. I was planning on going out to the little strip area to check out the boutiques and do a little bit of shopping since I don't do it that often. I may have to buy a new suitcase.

Taylor moves over so I can sit next to him on the bed. Taylor was attractive, let's get that point across. However Taylor was more like my buddy. He was in the friend zone with me if he felt any affection towards me. I looked at what he was doing on his phone and of course he was on twitter. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that actually all you do on your phone?" I ask him.

"Yup pretty much," He says with a smirk. I lay my head on one of the pillows and look up at the ceiling while he goes back to scrolling through his timeline. Suddenly I rush to the bathroom. I need to make sure I didn't leak. I check, and thank the lord I didn't leak. This week has been going by slowly. My period usually lasts about 4-5 days so I am hoping that it stops today. I put in a new pad just in case and carefully wrap my old one and put it in the bottom of the trashcan and cover it up with other tissues and toilet paper. I don't want the guys to see it. I wash my hands and brush my teeth while I am in there. I take out my hair from the messy bun I had put it in the previous night. Since I am going out today maybe I can try and look nice. I wanted to feel pretty today. I brush through the tangles. I had already plugged in my curling iron so I started curling my hair. It took a while to curl my hair because I had a lot of it, but I managed. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my suitcase. I pulled out a black full midi skirt and a denim bustier with little white flowers on it. I went to the bathroom and changed into it. I then found my high heeled sandals. I applied a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara. I found a black floppy felt hat and put it on. I was going out and while I love my NAFIANs I would love a normal day. The guys were still asleep so I went back and sat down next to Taylor.

"You look nice," He says looking at my outfit.

"Thank you, I wanted to go explore the little thrift shops and boutiques down here," I said with a smile on my face.

"That's cool who's going with you?" He asks.

"Um, well I wasn't planning on bringing anyone with me but I don't care if some of you guys tag along, but I didn't think you guys would want to go 'shopping' with me," I say to him. He shrugs.

"Yeah I am not in the mood to 'shop' but Cameron wouldn't want you to go alone and knowing you I think that shopping wouldn't be any ordinary experience. One would learn a lot," He says with a laugh. I guess so, I am not much of a shopper. However I do love clothes. I check the time and it is 10:28am. Cameron still isn't up. I walk to the other guys' room. I open the door and Nash, Carter, Matt, and Aaron are all up. They looked up when I opened the door and smiled.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask as I walk in and sit down next to them.

"Not much, just woke up, but why do you look all dressed up because knowing you, you don't do this unless you are going somewhere," Matt says while rubbing his eyes from the sleep.