Chapter 10 - Mes Livres

So I have great news! I received my laptop back (all repaired) on February 5, 2015 so I am now able to write more imagines and update more frequently just because I now have a better ease of access. So I hope that you enjoy this chapter! Also sorry if the spacing is a bit off, I don't know why it is doing that.
Chapter 10: Mes Livres

Malia’s POV

“Hey guys I’m so HUNGRY!” I say as I walk in and fall on the nearest bed. They all turn and look at me.

“What?” I ask.

“Am I in the wrong room or something?” I ask again.

“No, it’s nothing,” Carter says.

“Sure. Okay. Anyways I was mentioning food?”

“YES! I AM ALL FOR FOOD!” Matt says as he stands up.

“Chipotle?” I offer. I was always in the mood for Mexican.

“Awesome,” Matt says. Matt gets up and starts putting on his vans. I walk back into the other room and just put my high tops back on, it’s only Chipotle I don’t want to unpack my stuff. I walk back into the room.

“Is anyone else coming or is it just us two?” I ask the group.

“Mals understand that we get our nourishment when people go out and bring us food, so you and Matt will go to Chipotle and order for all of us and bring back the food,” He says as if he were talking to a three year old instead of me.

“Oh, okay,” I say going along with it. “Then may I take your order?” I say pulling out my phone so I can type out what they all want. I got all of their orders even though it took some time.

“Well thank you I will be back with your food soon. Oh and I hope you don’t mind but you will be paying the bill,” I said pointing to Cameron. “That’s how it works in restaurants,” I add as I turn around and go back into his room and pull out his credit card. I conceal his credit card in my phone case and walk back into the room.

“Ready?” Matt asks.

“Yup,” I say and we walk out the door together. We don’t have any of our cars so we have to take the limousine everywhere, and at first it was kind of cool but now it is just getting a bit annoying. We walk into Chipotle and immediately some girls run up to Matt and ask to take pictures with him. He gives me a look that says ‘sorry’ while I mouth back, ‘it’s fine, I will be in line. Go do your thing.’ With a smile and a wave. I wait patiently in line until it is my turn. I couldn’t read off all the orders so I handed the guy my phone and he got a bunch of people working on the food. Thankfully Matt had told me his order as well, so he wouldn’t be missing out on food because of a few fans.

10 minutes later I had all of the food paid for with Cameron’s credit card and Matt had been excused from fan duty and came over to help me carry all of the food back to the limousine. We reached the door of the limousine and me being the lazy person I am I don’t put the food down and I use my foot to try and open the door.

“STOP LAUGHING AT ME! I AM ALMOST THERE!” I shout in frustration at Matt who is laughing at my struggle.

“GOT IT!” I shout with victory and I open the door. I looked back and I noticed a few fans were standing around with their phones and a devious smirk on their faces, well knowing that look they probably just caught me trying to open the door on video. Well, this will be great.
The limousine drives back to the hotel and Matt and I go through the same struggle of getting the food into the hotel. Thankfully the hotel had those rotating doors that you could spin around in forever so my foot was not necessary.