Chapter 8 - Cuire

Hey guys, I know I don't post consistently but that's because I don't want to get ahead of myself. I am still waiting for my computer to get back to me so I can start writing the story more. Also if any of you follow my tumblr I am sorry that my imagines have been lacking! I can't promise I will be better at it but I can try!!

Chapter 8: Cuire

Malia’s POV

“WHERE’S THE SPIDER?!” Cameron shouts as he runs into my room with a tissue box and all the guys are behind him while Taylor is holding a baseball bat.

“There isn’t a spider. Even if there was, why do you have a baseball bat?” I ask Taylor with a confused look on my face.

“It could have been a big spider,” He offered with a shrug of the shoulders. I just shivered at the thought.

“Well if there isn’t a spider why did you scream?” Matt asked.

“Because someone posted my number on twitter and now I’m getting texts and calls from people,” I say like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

*RING RING* 

I hit the decline button. I didn’t want to deny my fans but I couldn’t really talk to them at this moment.

*RING RING* 

I declined once again.

“Cam, I need to change my—,”

*RING RING*

I answer it this time.

“Hello?”

“AHHH, it’s you!”

“Yeah I would hope it was me.” I said with a laugh.

“You’re so funny! I love you so much!”

“But you don’t even know me,” I said back.

“I feel like I know you, because I can relate to your tweets.”

“Oh okay, well it was nice talking to you and I love you too. However I have to go because I am getting all these other calls.”

“Okay!”

I end the call, only to get more. I just leave my phone there and go to my computer, the guys still watching me. I open up twitter and tweet out.

@MaliaIDallas: So my number has been put on twitter, while I am not happy that someone leaked it I will try to talk to as many of you as possible. But please don’t call me only text, thank you!

I send the tweet. I still get a few calls but now I just have 40,380 texts.

“Oh great!” I shout sarcastically as I fall on my bed.

“So how exactly did your number get leaked onto twitter?” Cameron asks knowingly.

“I may have given it to the guy I played street hockey with,” I mumbled but he heard me.

“Why did you give him your number?” He asks sternly.

“Well I didn’t give it willingly at first he had to guess my favorite TV show, and he did on the second try. He said it was for street hockey purposes even though I knew it was more than that,” I said looking at my phone while replying to some of the texts.

“Well look at what happened, that guy leaked your number, so now you have learned your lesson.”

“Okay,” I say, I thought he would be like ‘I told you so’ but he didn’t say that and I am not complaining.