Chapter 27 - S'endormir

I know I am updating extremely late and I apologize. I got back from camping around 2pm my time and I was just exhausted from all of the noise in the stuffy van I was in and because I probably only slept three hours last night because I was in a shelter that I built (with leaves, a tarp, and a couple of logs, and some rope) But I hope you enjoy the update :) i love hearing your feedback so don't be shy!

Also don't be afraid to send me any banners :)

Chapter 27: S'endormir

Malia's POV

We got back to the house around 4:20pm I hope that is enough time for Laura. Before I got out of the car I turned to Matt.

"I had a really great time today and I am happy about what happened today," I tell him honestly while trying my best not to blush to death.

"I had a great time today too and I am glad that you liked it," He said with a small blush on his cheeks as he scratched the back of his neck which in all honesty was the cutest thing ever and only made me smile more.

We carried the groceries in through the front door. When the boys saw us they all got up from the living room and went to help us. I needed that because I couldn't really carry much with my broken arm. I brought the flowers to Laura.

"We weren't sure exactly what you wanted but I felt that based on the food you asked us to pick up you wanted everyone to have a nice dinner so I felt this would go with your theme," I tell her as I hand her the flowers. I held them on the way home so they wouldn't get crushed.

"These are perfect Malia! Thank you so much, I am sorry to pull you and Matt out of your date but I really needed these groceries," She says apologetically.

"Its fine it was pretty fun," I say as I remember our time in the grocery store. She smiles at me.

"Well I hope my son was a gentleman."

"Oh, don't worry he was," I assure her with a small laugh. I then go up to my room. I needed to call Lily and tell her EVERYTHING. I got to my room and leaped onto my bed and dialed her.

Lily: GURL YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON AS TO WHY YOU HAVEN'T TEXTED OR CALLED AT ALL SPILL!

Malia: Oh don't worry. I have a good excuse. I had my date with Matt today.

Lily: SPILL NOW!

Malia: Okay so when I woke up I went and got breakfast then we had a whole weird grape situation because you remember how I told you I really love grapes, well the guys decided to make a Vine of it. You can look it up later but then I went back upstairs and got dressed in some casual clothes for my date with Matt. Then I went downstairs and they were all playing Just Dance and I was like why are they playing this? Then Matt volunteered me as tribute to dance against the winner who ended up being Jack G. We danced to BANG BANG by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj. It was a lot of fun. I beat him then challenged Nash and we danced to grind on me. Then I went to get a glass of water and then Matt came into the kitchen and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he laid his head on my shoulder and I was probably about to explode. Then we went out on our date. He took me to Chipotle, and I know what you're thinking. But I am happy he took me to Chipotle because I like that he felt comfortable and I would rather go there than a fancy restaurant. I met a NAFIAN there her name was Carmen and I was like that is such a pretty name and it is. Anyways then he took me to a laser tag place and we played. I managed to shoot him a few times but he beat me and then we kind of kissed and the guy in the laser tag system was like PLEASE NO PDA so we left because that was kind of embarrassing and then he took me to a Barnes and Nobles and we bought books and coffee then we just sat in a corner in the back of the bookstore just reading to each other out loud until his mom called and we went grocery shopping. Grocery shopping was fun because I got to ride in the cart while he pushed me. But yeah now we are home.