Chapter 41 - Avec Moi

Again babes I am so sorry that I didn't upload on Sunday but I was so busy and I completely forgot and then I didn't realize till really late on Monday and I was so exhausted. But here is the next chapter.

Chapter 41: Avec Moi

Malia's POV

We arrived back at Cameron and my house at 3:44pm to be precise. The guys were starving by the time we got home but I made them help Lily and me get the groceries out of the car and into the refrigerator. Thankfully everything was still fairly cold and would be fine.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks coming up to me. I nod my head.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine," I tell him truthfully.

"Do you want some company?" He asks as I headed for the stairs.

"Um, no I was going to start editing the video I took from today and I kind of want to be alone for that," I practically whisper to him. I didn't want him thinking I didn't want him around I just felt a personal connection to this new video.

"I understand Malia, don't feel bad. Just let me know when you're done so we can cuddle, watch movies, and eat ice cream together because I know you need it," He says and flashes me a smile that could brighten anyone's day. I knew that ice cream would come in handy.

"Thanks Matt. I love you," I said and I gave him a huge hug. He hugged me back tightly.

"I love you too babe," He said and kissed my forehead gently. I smiled before turning around and heading to the safety and security of my room. When I reached my room I walked in and locked the door. Lily was aware that I wanted to be alone so I had these next few hours to myself. I had told my NAFIANs that I would upload my new video this morning and I hadn't uploaded yet so I felt obligated to upload it now.

@MaliaIDallas: I'm so sorry my loves for the wait but I am uploading #MaliasNewVideo right now. We had some traffic issues I will explain in my next video that I will hopefully be uploading tomorrow.

I started uploading the prank I pulled on Taylor from the other day. While it was uploading I obtained the footage from my phone and got it onto my computer. The quality of the camera wasn't the greatest but it is the words and the focus of the video that matters the most. I didn't cut anything from Robert's short speech because I felt it would be insensitive to change his words. I put in the small clips of Aiden and I put some pictures of him in too.

At that point my Taylor prank video had uploaded. I had titled it revenge is best served cold...

@MaliaIDallas: My new video is up go like it and tweet #MaliasNewVideo

I couldn't do a following spree right now I had to edit the video.

I situated the small footage I got of the overall scene and I put them in places where I felt would be best. Then I took my digital camera and set it up on my wall and filmed myself.

"Hi guys, its Malia. So as you can tell this video is a little bit different. I don't normally upload two times a week let alone two days in a row. However I just thought you all should know that there was a huge car crash on the highway yesterday as in today when I am filming this and Lily and I witnessed it firsthand. We were thankfully not in the car crash but we were really close. If Lily hadn't screamed at me for losing focus we could have been seriously injured or worse. While Lily and I were fortunate, others were not," I took a deep breath. "Lily and I went around what I think was eleven cars looking for anyone who was trapped or injured within the cars. At first we found no one but then we heard crying and we found a small four year old boy sitting in the back seat of a car with his mother dead in the driver's seat," I looked up at the ceiling. I wasn't going to cry but I felt the need to but I didn't want to. "Lily and I managed to pull him out of the car safely and he wasn't hurt at all. Physically that is. That little boy's name was Aiden. I will put a picture of him on the side," I said and gestured to the side of me and just the thought of Aiden made me smile but tears were clearly trying to form in my eyes. "Oh god," I whispered as I took a few seconds to breathe.