Chapter 14 - Pardonné

So here is Chapter 14 I am sorry that it is so short :( but I hope that you like it anyways

Chapter 14 - Pardonné

Malia’s POV

“Mals? Can I come in?” I hear Cameron say quietly as he knocks on the door. I stand up from the floor and walk over to the door. I unlock the door and Cam slowly opens the door and walks in.

“I’m really sorry. I should never have blamed you for what happened to mom,” He says looking into my eyes. “Can you forgive me?” He asks.

“I already forgave you,” I said, it was true. Even though his words hurt, I love Cameron and nothing could change that. “I was just mad and needed some time to cool off,” I said. “And I’m sorry too, for not telling you,” I say and he hugs me and I hug him back. Matt was right.

“You are forgiven as well. But please don’t keep any other secrets like this from me,” He says and I nod my head.

“What time is it?” There wasn’t a clock in the bathroom and I didn’t expect there to be one so I had no idea what time it was.

“I think it’s like 7:15pm or something?” He said unsure. We walked out of the bathroom and no one else was in the room which I was thankful for.

“Mals, you do need to understand that I could hear everything you and Matt were yelling about,” He says seriously and I immediately stiffen but tried to relax.

“And I want you to know that Matt is right, no matter what you do I will always love you, and whether you like it or not the guys are family and they will take care of you,” He says grabbing my shoulders. I nod my head.

“So are we still going to Universal Studios tomorrow?” I ask cautiously.

“Of course,” He says ruffling my hair. I swat his hands away as we walk into the other room. I can feel the awkwardness in the air it’s dense and weighing on my shoulder. As much as I would love for the guys to pretend nothing ever happened I know that, that isn’t the truth, and that’s not what would happen. I walk into the room trying not to let my heartbeat get the best of me. I sit down next to Matt, because I feel the most comfortable around him at the moment, only because I just told him everything willingly.

“You okay?” Matt whispers.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I say.

“Don’t lie to me,” He says seriously. I sigh.

“I just feel a bit uncomfortable right now I feel like everyone is worried I might explode at any second,” I say truthfully. My stomach grumbles and I remember that I never finished my food because I was arguing with Matt.

“I’m going to get my burrito from the other room because I want food,” I say, explaining my logic as I get up and walk into the other room.

“WHO ATE MY OTHER BURRITO? I BOUGHT TWO!!!” I shout from the room and I hear Nash say,