Chapter 21 - Voyager

Chapter 21: Voyager

Malia’s POV

I was rudely awoken by Cameron shoving me yelling for me to get up.

“SHUT UP!” I say as I pull off the covers and I sit up and take in the light.

“Someone isn’t a morning person,” Johnson says. I shoot him a glare and this glare exceeds killing. He instantly cowers.

“You got that right,” I say. I am not a morning person but today just was worse. Oh God. No. It can’t be happening. I check the time and it is 5:34am. It took about an hour to get to the airport if I remembered correctly. I checked the date. July 22, 2014. Right on time. WHY!

“GIVE ME A MINUTE!” I yell at the boys as I grab my carry-on and rush into the bathroom. I quickly pull off my leggings. I check to make sure I didn’t leak and thankfully the bleeding hasn’t started yet. I quickly get out a pad. I am thankful but I know I am going to get awful cramps on the plane and will be bossing the guys all week. I take some ibuprofen and walk out of the door. I walk back over to my suitcase and put on my shoes and grab a pair of round aviator sunglasses. I wasn’t going to bother with makeup because… I don’t need to explain. We walk out the door and into the elevator.

“Murder,” Carter says and we all simultaneously agree. I could kill someone right now. We make our way into the limousine and we are on our way to the airport.

1 hour later…

We are at the airport and I am saying goodbye to Logan. He was really nice. We check our bags and I keep my carry on. We all walk into the security section where they have to make sure you don’t have drugs or weapons. I better not have to get a pat down this time. I set my bag on the conveyor belt and walk through the detector. It didn’t go off. Even though I know I don’t have drugs or any weapons on me I am always afraid it will go off and they will just arrest me. I pick up my stuff and wait for the rest of the guys. It was now 6:39am. We made our way to the terminal and sat down. The flight hadn’t arrived yet so we had some time to relax. Nobody had really said anything since my outburst and I felt kind of bad. However how am I supposed to break the awkwardness? ‘Sorry I yelled at you this morning I am on my period?’ NO.

We sit in silence until we are called up to board the plane. We each give the lady our ticket and make our way onto the plane. I was sitting with Matt and Nash this time. No Cameron, but I had grown closer to the guys so it was fine. Nash pulls out his phone and opens snapchat. I don’t have a snapchat, maybe I should make one. He films a short video.

“On a plane guys, Mals is grumpy this morning,” He says with a laugh. I glare at him through my sunglasses. I unlock my phone and download snapchat. I quickly make an account. MaliaIDallas, yeah I was so original. I quickly tweeted it out.

@MaliaIDallas: Just created snapchat go add me my username is MaliaIDallas!

I quickly added all the guys and they added me. I was so getting Nash back for taking video of me but I know he meant it to be playful. I take a few selfies and post them to my snapchat story with captions like: