Chapter 47: My Little Secret

Okay before I begin this chapter, I know it has been a while since I updated this book, and I apologize. I really don't know if I am planning on finishing it. I have a total of 61 chapters written, but there is no real end. What I can do, is post all the chapters if you would like and kind of wrap up the book and create an epilogue.

PLEASE READ

Another important note is that I started writing another story called The Roommate. It's not Magcon based, but I think you all will love it. My writing style has matured a lot, and I think it will just be a more sophisticated read for you all. But without further ado enjoy chapter 47

Chapter 47: My Little Secret

Malia's POV

I woke up to someone gently shaking me while calling out my name. I sat up to the best of my ability and squinted due to the brightness. I looked around to see Nash standing over me with his camera slung around his neck.

"What Nash?" I groan softly my voice groggy as I fall back onto Lily and shut my eyes.

"We are going to be landing soon so you and Lily have to be sitting normally in your seats," He informs me before he walks away. As much as I don't want to do this I don't want flight attendants nagging us for not following guidelines. I wake Lily up to the best of my ability before I tell her the news and we both stretch out our limbs before buckling ourselves into our original seats. Not soon after that did we fall asleep again with our heads resting on each other's shoulder.

** ** ** ** **

"Should we wake them?" Gilinsky asks.

"We can wait until everyone is off the plane, that way we don't crowd and we can all get off together. Also then they'll have more time to sleep," Taylor says. Well I don't know about Lily but I am awake and I can hear every word, but I really don't want to open my eyes or make a move to get up because I am still exhausted.

Eventually everyone got off the plane and Cam comes over and shakes my shoulder to which I instantly shrug off and open my eyes startling him a bit. I look to Lily and gently shake her to wake her up.

"Can we go home now?" She whines and I snicker at her loopiness. We gather our carry-ons and walk through the accordion corridor before walking into the airport. We quickly got into taxis and headed for home.

Cam and I were in a taxi together and we just so happened to be the last taxi to get there so everyone was waiting on our doorstep. While Cam paid the driver I went and unlocked the front door for everyone. Taylor carried Lily up to my room and I helped place her into bed. I watched as he gently laid her down, almost afraid that he would break her. I saw the way his eyes remained focus on her, like she was the only thing that mattered. It was adorable to see Taylor crushing. He pulled the covers over Lily just enough so she would be warm and she snuggled up to them and I saw Taylor smile. I cleared my throat to remind him I was still there and he blushed a little bit causing me to smirk.