Chapter 6 - Citations

Chapter 6: Citations

Malia’s POV

I feel like I’m sleeping on a cloud in heaven. I open my eyes and look around. Everything is white, I AM SLEEPING ON A CLOUD IN HEAVEN! Wait, so did I die?

“Mom?” I shout out to see if she will answer.

“Mals?” I turn to my right and I see a sleepy Cam. I guess I’m not dead unless he died too.

“Yeah?”

“Mom’s not here,” He said. So we aren’t dead. My face drops a bit and I snuggle back under the blankets for warmth. I feel Cameron come up and hug me.

“It’s okay, did you want a shower?” He asks comfortingly.

“YES PLEASE,” I say while nodding my head vigorously causing him to laugh.

“Okay the bathroom is the second door on your left when you come out of here,” He says pointing to the left.

“I need clothes.”

“Don’t worry I will get you some before you get out of the shower,” He said reassuringly. I nod my head and get up. I make my way over to the door and open it peering out. Huh this is weird.

“Mals, that’s the closet,” Cam said amusingly. That would make sense.

“It was the first door I saw so don’t judge me,” I say as I turn and look for the actual door. I find it and walk out into the hallway to the second door on the left and walk in. I then lock the door. I go to the shower and turn it on adjusting the temperature. I strip my clothes and get in and begin to scrub myself of all the dirt and grime from Disneyland.

20 minutes later

I step out of the shower and grab one of the white towels from the rack. Man everything in this house is white. I dry myself off and look in the mirror. Cam said he would have clothes for me by the time I was done. I crack the door open and I see a pile of clothes at the door and I quickly grab them and shut the door, locking it again. I put on the boxers and then the shirt but the shirt practically covers the boxers. I then wrap my hair in the towel to dry it off. I pick up my clothes and walk back into the room that Cameron and I were in.

“Hey Cam? Do you have some socks I could wear, my feet are cold?” I ask as I come in, but he isn’t in the room. I set my clothes from yesterday on the bed and walk over to the closet that I had originally thought was the way out. I looked for socks but this closet wasn’t a closet, there weren’t any clothes in it. However I did find a blanket so I grabbed it and wrapped myself up in it. I took the towel out of my hair and hung it up in the bathroom to dry. I then walked downstairs.

Guess what color the blanket was? WHITE!

I came downstairs and found my way into the kitchen hoping to find Cam, but he wasn’t there. I looked up at the clock on the oven and it was 10:39am. Suddenly Carter stumbles into the kitchen.

“Oh hey Malia,” He said in his morning voice. Doesn’t look like he is happy to be up early. Or he is still waking up.

“Are those my clothes?” He asks. I look down and blush. The blanket wasn’t really covering my whole body just my shoulders and back area.

“Umm, I don’t know Cameron gave them to me after I took a shower, I hope it’s all right with you,” I hurry out.

“Nah, its fine,” He says.

“Oh, do you by any chance have socks I could borrow? My feet are really cold,” I ask.

“Sure, here follow me,” I follow him back up the stairs and into what I am guessing is his room. When I walked in all the guys were in there sprawled out on the floor or on the bed.