Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie

Chapter 32: Danser Sous La Pluie

Malia's POV

I woke up to sunshine in my eyes. I wasn't exactly happy that God was deciding to shine his light directly in my eyes but I got up anyways. I checked the time and it was 7:44am. Okay so the guys probably aren't up. I don't know what we are going to do. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter.

@MaliaIDallas: Things to do in Chicago?? Tweet #ChicagoForMalia

I sent the tweet out and checked out some of the ideas. Most of them said I love you. Or follow me. I followed some people and favorited some tweets. They had some good ideas. I eventually decided that maybe I didn't want to do too much today. I really wanted to go swimming but this stupid cast wouldn't let me. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face off. No makeup. I wasn't going anywhere. I kind of want Starbucks. I check the guys. Their all asleep. I quickly grab my phone and locate the closest Starbucks. It was about 1.3 miles away from the hotel. That's not far. I checked the weather and it is currently 67 degrees. The high was 76 degrees. I grabbed some clothes that looked like they would keep me warm.

I went into the bathroom and took off my pajamas. They were just grey sweatpants and my diamond company supply sweatshirt. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white V-neck, and my army jacket I got from GAP. I then put on just normal white ankle socks. I pulled on my Harry Potter converse. I brushed my hair then did a few French braids and put it into a side ponytail then I grabbed my Chanel backpack and put my wallet and phone in it. I had recently changed my phone case to one that was Willy Wonka's golden ticket. I then went and found some paper. I then wrote out 10 times.

Went to get y'all Starbucks! 8:02am –Malia

I then posted 3 in each room all over the place. Then the last one I stuck on the joined doors. I then grabbed my penny board and left the room. I hopped onto my board when I got into the hallway and rode it down in the elevator. I then boarded out of the hotel. On my phone it said the Starbucks was a few blocks to the right and then you take another right and go for a few more blocks and it is somewhere there. Let's hope I do this right. I boarded for about 8 blocks then took a right. I boarded for another 3 blocks when I spotted the Starbucks just a few blocks away. When I reached the Starbucks it was 8:23am. Okay. Well this might take a bit longer than I thought. I rolled into Starbucks and thankfully it wasn't that busy. I gave the lady my phone and she read off the orders without a second glance. I paid for it and asked for a coffee traveler and she gladly obliged. As I waited for the drinks I went onto twitter.

@MaliaIDallas: PURPLE IS A DUCK FROM A SCALE OF SPARKLES TO 100!!!! 

I was in a really random mood. I looked up and saw that all the drinks were packed in the coffee container. I thanked the guy who had done it and then I boarded out. I had to skate slower but not too slow. I remembered that it was 6 blocks down this street then go to the left and go 8 or until you find the hotel. I managed to get to the hotel at 8:56. Well hopefully the guys aren't up yet. They shouldn't be that worried. I mean I have only been gone like an hour. I rolled into the elevator and rode up to the top floor. Thankfully no one got on. I rolled out and entered my room. The guys were all there but they didn't look worried so that made me happy.

"I got Starbucks!" I shouted and they all instantly rushed over to me. I handed them their drinks and they thanked me. I wasn't sure what we were going to do today. Maybe it would be a chill day.

"What were you guys planning on doing today?" I ask them. They all shrug. Maybe I should film a video. "Cam can I borrow your camera?" I ask him.

"Sure, are you going to film a video?" He asks.