Chapter 20 - Mi Familia

If you haven't already you can go check out my upcoming fanfiction The Princessa Has A Point. I am really excited about it and I can't wait to start writing it! But onto today's update!

Chapter 20: Mi Familia

Malia’s POV

I had a pretty good night’s sleep. I woke up at 6:04am to find the guys still asleep which was typical. I rolled out of bed grabbed my clothes and shoes and went to the bathroom. My hair was pretty bad today, but I didn’t want to put it up so I left it down and brushed it a bit and put on a daisy chain in hopes that it looked semi-decent. I brushed my teeth, put on my bb cream, eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara. I put on more makeup than usual. I had a gold color eye shadow. I don’t know, I felt like since it was the last day I should look sort of nice.  For some reason today I wanted to feel kind of girly. I put on a denim skirt from American Apparel and a white off the shoulder crop top. Then I put on my pair of white classy heels. I liked wearing heels they made me taller and since I was already short I now looked about average height and most people never notice I wear heels because I am short. Should I have a purse? I was never really one to love carrying around bags and if I did they were like backpacks. I decided on a small backpack to keep a sweater and my phone in it. I walked out of the bathroom to find the Cameron and Shawn still asleep but Nash was awake. I guess you could consider it awake.

“How is your sunburn?” I ask with a smirk as I walk over to my suitcase to look for a backpack and a sweater. I hear him groan.

“Shut up,” he mutters. I laugh but I don’t want him to be miserable all day so I pick up the aloe vera and walk over to him.

“Here, let me help you. Take off your shirt and turn around,” I say to him gently. He complies but only because he is too tired to argue. I squirt some of the gel on my hand and I test how sensitive his skin it.

“I need to know how sensitive it is,” I say quietly and he knows what I am going to do. I start to poke at his sunburn and he winces. Okay yeah it’s pretty bad, not medically bad but he will be in pain. “Okay so it’s pretty bad and you won’t be able to lean on your shoulders or anywhere you have sunburn without it hurting for a while but if you hadn’t been so stubborn last night it wouldn’t be this bad. But I am going to rub it on because I know if I let you do it we will be here forever and we will get nowhere,” I say to him. He hangs his head in shame and I start to rub the gel in. He winces at the sting not from the chemical reaction of the gel but from the sensitivity of his skin. When I finish I close the gel and throw it in my suitcase.

“Thanks Mals,” Nash says while holding the back of his neck but not scratching it because he was sunburned there too.

“No one ever really calls me Mals except for Cam,” I say slightly surprised.

“Oh sorry,” He says and looks at the ground slightly.
“No its fine I just didn’t expect you to say it, I don’t really care if you guys call me Mals it’s just a bit weird because the only person who ever had a nickname for me was Cameron,” I explain to him and he seems to relax a bit. I look at the time and I see that it is now 6:16am. Well I should get the other guys up. I walk to Cameron and I pull back the covers slightly. I wanted to see his sunburn. Cameron didn’t sleep with a shirt on so it was easier. It was still red but it didn’t look as sensitive however…