Chapter 46: Au Revoir

Malia's POV

I was all for surprising the Nafians with my stage presence with Shawn and I quickly ran to tell Camilla and the rest of the girls so they could pass it on to Austin so nothing would be given away. I was really excited about this, I loved making my Nafians happy.

I quickly opened up twitter and tweeted out.

@MaliaIDallas: Hey if you are in Pittsburgh y'all should come out to see Shawn, Fifth Harmony, and Austin perform!!! Plus they have a surprise for you guys! xxx

After I tweeted that I saw a lot of tweets saying that they couldn't make it to the concert because their parents wouldn't let them or something along those lines and I instantly felt really bad. So for the people who couldn't make it I followed as many as possible and spent the rest of my time tweeting them and dming them when I should have been warming my voice up. But my Nafians were more important to me than that.

Before I knew it, it was already 6:50 and we had to get in our places for the show. Shawn was opening for Austin and Fifth Harmony so that meant that I would be going on first with him. However Shawn and I agreed that he would go out first and announce the surprise to all of the Nafians because they still have no clue what is going on.

I could hear the screaming and I just couldn't keep the smile off of my face. It's one thing to see that you have 1.2 million people following you on twitter but it is a completely different thing to see all of those people or maybe even just ¼ of them right in front of you. I looked at my phone and watched as 6:59 changed to 7:00 and Shawn ran out onto the stage with his guitar and the crowd went wilder if that is even possible. I couldn't wipe the smile away, seeing him do this I knew it was his dream since he was little and I was so proud of him.

"Hey guys!" He shouts into the microphone and they all scream while he laughs and it echoes throughout the place. "Well I have a little surprise for you guys as you may have noticed my friend Malia tweeted out that there would be a surprise," He said with a smile and I could practically feel the room go silent as they waited in anticipation. "So since my friends were so supportive of me they all flew out to see me perform tonight, but it was all thanks to one person," He says and he is looking directly at me but they can't see. "That person is Malia," The crowd screamed but I still didn't go out. "Well as some of you may know she bought herself and all of the guys' tickets from LA to Pittsburgh just to see me perform and I couldn't be more thankful for that," He says still looking at me. "So now for the surprise," He says as he waits for suspense the crowd is practically breathing like Darth Vader waiting to hear what it is. "PLEASE WELCOME MALIA DALLAS TO THE STAGE AS SHE SINGS WITH ME!!!!" He shouts with a smile to the crowd and they scream as I run onto the stage holding a microphone. The lights hit me and at first I was a bit blinded but I adjusted quickly as I smiled and waved to everyone. Wow this was overwhelming but in the greatest way possible.

"Hey guys," I say a bit out of breath as I was taken away by how many people were there. The concert was outdoors. The stage was in the building but the people were all outside. "Well just like Shawn said I will be singing with him for this so I hope you guys don't mind," I say to them and they just scream in reply. "I'm going to take that as an okay," I say with a giggle before I nod my head to Shawn and he starts strumming on his guitar the chords to Life of the Party. I let him sing the first verse without harmonies as I made a few variations in the background before I came in on the chorus with my harmonies and Shawn looked over and he smiled at me. I only laughed back at him. I looked to the side of the stage and I saw the guys and Lily all standing there with smiles on their faces. I locked eyes with Matt and something about the way he looked just made me so happy. As if in that very moment I couldn't be happier. He looked proud of me. He mouthed "I love you" to me and I mouthed it back after I was done singing my harmonies.