Chapter 60: Omaha

Hello all! I decided to update a little early because I am excited about finishing up this book. I love Malia and all the boys, but this book needs to end. All good things must come to an end. The book is officially 661 pages long lol. I write a lot. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I only have two more chapters to post and then the epilogue and this book will be complete!

Chapter 60: Omaha

Malia's POV

The next Magcon event went by very similarly and I took pictures of my loves and Bryant and Nash filmed the whole project. Today we were flying to New York and then tomorrow we had Magcon. I was planning on editing the footage from yesterday's Magcon event during the flight. I had edited the photonaf diaries already but I wanted to edit the highlights of the Magcon events and compile all of the memorable moments into a video so that I could upload it to YouTube and show the nafians what happens at each event.

Our flight was at 12:00pm and so we would arrive at 3:30pm central time but it would really be 6:30 eastern time. I had woken up at 8am this morning and I was rather proud of myself, considering I spent four hours last night working on the photonaf diaries so I stayed up till 1am. I was going to upload them today before we got onto the plane.

@MaliaIDallas: hey my babes! I will upload the first of the photonaf diaries today! So excited for you all to see them!

@MaliaIDallas: PHOTONAF DIARIES: DALLAS is coming today! Be sure to check it out guys!

@MaliaIDallas: hey tweet #photonafdiariesdallas and I will try and follow as many of you guys as possible!

With that I turned off my phone and sunk into the hotel bed. It felt kind of weird to be away from home again but at the same time I loved the thrill of traveling, seeing all of my beautiful babes, and spending time with my best friends. This is such a life changing experience that not very many people will ever experience. I should write a book! Haha not now Malia you have your life to work on, not a book about your life, that's just narcissistic.

Nash, Johnson, and Gilinsky were still asleep and I didn't have any intention on waking them up because I knew they were tired, and we had some time before our flight. I had everything packed, and so I walked across the hallway to Matt's room to see if any of them were awake. I walked in trying not to make too much noise just in case they weren't awake. When I walked in, my assumptions were confirmed. They were all asleep. My eyes scanned the room until they landed on Cameron who was knocked out cold with his mouth hanging open and legs sprawled over the bed. I had to make an effort not to laugh out loud so as not to wake them, but the sight was quite amusing. My eyes then found Matt's sleeping figure and my laughter died down and my heart fluttered.

He was on his right side, hugging a pillow on his head, and completely covered by the bed sheets. I smiled to myself as I made my way over to him and slipped under the bed sheets and cuddled next to him. I snuggled into his chest and I could smell his shampoo. It was practically worth melting for. I felt his chest move up and down as his breath steadied. I glanced up at his face through my eyelashes taking in every feature of his sleeping face. His hair was all tousled but he still pulled it off all too well; his long eyelashes covering part of his cheek, his mouth slightly parted as breaths came in and out, he was too much, what did I do to deserve him?

Suddenly I felt him move and his hand came out from under the pillow he had been holding to his face and came around slapping my cheek and I tried not to shout.

"Ow," I whispered as I cupped my cheek but I was silently laughing as Matt was completely clueless as to what was happening. Then his arms came and wrapped themselves around my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest. I moved around a bit to make myself comfortable before relaxing at his touch.