Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter

Alright, is it just me or did this week just seem really long? I had a four day weekend because we didn't have school on thursday or friday and so I have been kind of unproductive and I don't know how I am going to feel about going back to school tomorrow haha, well at least I just have to get through this week and then I have two weeks of spring break! Can't believe school is almost out seems like just two weeks ago I met everyone haha! Well onto Chapter 15

Chapter 15: De Harry Potter

Malia's POV

Today was the day. Today was THE day. I was going to Universal Studios. Of course me being me, I couldn’t fall asleep, because I couldn’t wait to wake up. I don’t even recall falling asleep, but I do remember waking up at 6am, and not feeling tired at all.

You know those times when you were little and it was the day before your birthday or your first playdate etc. and you couldn’t sleep because you were just so excited? Well that was me. Then even if you only got like 3 hours of sleep you still hop out of bed like you’re God or something because you can’t wait. And you could have slept more. The playdate doesn’t start till 12:00pm but you get up at 5:00am because you are that excited and you will yourself to get up.

That was me today.

6:00AM

I opened my eyes. Not slowly. I smiled. I ripped off the covers and jumped out of bed. Literally. I ran to my suitcase and grabbed the clothes I had laid out the night before, because I was just so excited. I ran into the bathroom.
I slipped off my pajamas. I put on a white crop top that sad Always on it but for the A it was the deathly hallows symbol. I pulled on some high waisted light wash denim shorts. I then took a red based plaid shirt and tied it around my waist. I knew I would get cold at some point so it was good to have it. I brushed my hair so that it was as smooth as possible. Then I French braided my hair from the right side all the way to the back closer to the left side and then put it in a bun. I put on normal white ankle socks and then pulled my white high top converse over them. I only put on bb cream and mascara then I walked out of the bathroom feeling like a boss. I had changed my phone case from the original Harry Potter one I had to a phone case that had a stack of Hogwarts textbooks and Hedwig sitting on top of them. I grabbed a bag I had purchased on Etsy that had the Marauder’s Map imprinted on the front flap. I put my money and my credit card in the bag. I looked around for my sunglasses.

“Aha!” I say when I see them. I pick them up and put them on top of my head because I don’t need them right now. I check the time on my phone and it is currently 6:14am. Ugh it feels like forever. I looked up how long it would take to get to Universal Studios from our hotel and luckily it won’t take more than 10 minutes. The guys are still sleeping, at least in my room. I creep over to the other room. I look in and I see Taylor, Matt, Hayes, and Carter are all still sleeping as well.

UGH! Well I don’t want to go all the way over to the other room so I just shut the door quietly and walk over to my laptop. Maybe I will make a YouTube account. I could vlog today. I quickly find my digital camera that I was thankful I brought. I don’t have a video camera but the digital one works well. I pull out the camera and walk out onto the balcony so I don’t disturb the guys in their sleep. I turn it on and start recording.

“Okay, so hi guys its Malia Dallas for those of you who don’t know. It was recently suggested that I make a YouTube account so I guess this video is proof I am making one. Today the guys and I are going to Universal Studios so I can raid all of the shops in Hogsmeade and pretend I am actually magical for a day. They are currently still sleeping,” I say as I turn the camera towards the guys so they can see them. I then point it back towards me.