Chapter 51: Amigas

PLEASE READ THE ROOMMATE AND VOTE FOR IT AS WELL AS THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT ME TO FINISH UPLOADING THE CHAPTERS TO THIS BOOK

Chapter 51: Amigas

Malia's POV

I woke up with a sore back but I didn't want to quite wake up so I snuggled closer to my pillow. However my pillow groaned. I was quite confused as I opened my eyes to find out why my pillow was making noises. When I looked up I realized that my pillow wasn't a pillow but Matt. When I saw sleeping Matt I couldn't help but smile. I sat up a little bit so that I was leaning on his chest. I felt his chest rise up and down as he was breathing and I couldn't help myself from pushing away the hair that had fallen in front of his face to the side.

"How did I get so lucky," I whispered to myself as I admired Matt's sleeping figure.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE TO GO SOON!" Jack G shouted from downstairs and my eyes widened. Oh my goodness I completely forgot that I have to go to the recording studio today. I took one last look at Matt's face before pressing my lips to his quickly and leaving to go get dressed.

I raced down the loft steps making sure to grab my phone on the way out. I shut the door quietly to the loft before rushing to my room. When I got in Lily was awake.

"Where were you? Johnson and Gilinsky have been looking for you, you have five minutes to get ready before you guys have to leave," She tells me.

"Okay, okay," I say as I wave my hand at her. "I was up in the loft with Matt, we fell asleep up there," I told her as if it was no big deal but I could feel her eyes widen and I knew she wanted me to tell her all about it. I stopped her before she spoke though. "No, I will tell her when I get back I have to get ready as you said," I said with a smile.

"Oh I hate you," She said which only caused me to laugh.

"No you don't, you love me," I said as I rushed into my closet and grabbed the first outfit I could put together which happened to be a simple black dress with a red flannel and black high top converse. Thankfully the dress had a couple pockets so I shoved my phone in one of them and some chap stick in the other. I hurried down the stairs to find both Jacks waiting patiently for me.

"We've been waiting for you," Johnson said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, yeah I know let's get going we can get some breakfast on the way," I said as we hurried out the door.

"Oh we already ate," Gilinsky said with a cheeky smile on his face which only made me narrow my eyes at him.

"Fine well I will stop and get something small on the way," I corrected myself. We hopped into my car and I quickly backed out of the driveway.

"Oh by the way nice hair," Johnson said with the same smirk he wore this morning. My eyes widened and I looked up into the rearview mirror to see that my hair was a mess. It was sticking up in different directions.

"Well I will fix that when we get breakfast," I said as I pulled up to a Starbucks. While we were waiting in the drive thru line I tried pushing down my matted hair until I gave up and just threw it up into a messy bun that I hoped didn't look bad.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you today?" An overly cheerful voice said through the speaker.

"Hi can I get a grande green tea Frappuccino, with soy, sweetened with splenda, and one and half pumps of peppermint syrup, no whip please? Oh and can I have a blueberry bagel toasted with cream cheese please? I asked. When I looked to the passenger seat Gilinsky just looked petrified. "I've been dying to try out some of the Starbucks secret menu recipes and that was one of them," I told Gilinsky and he just held his hands up in defense as if to say 'I didn't say anything'. We moved forward and I got my stuff before I paid for it with my Starbucks card that I thankfully had on my phone considering I forgot my wallet at home in my rush to get out of the house.