Chapter 52: Le Projet

You guys are going to love this chapter's intensity, but you're going to hate me. I'm sorry! ALSO if you enjoy my book please go check out the ROOMMATE.

Chapter 52: Le Projet

Malia's POV

Today was the day that Lily was leaving. But Lily was leaving at noon, well her plane was, but until 11:00am I had Lily, not all to myself, because the guys still wanted to hang out with her too but the point is I still had Lily. I woke up early that morning because I wanted to make her a goodbye breakfast. It sounds depressing but it wasn't meant to be that way.

I made her pancakes and waffles even though I don't like them. I also cooked some eggs and hash browns mostly for me since I don't like pancakes or waffles. By 7:00 everyone was coming into the kitchen because of the smell.

"Well since Lily is leaving today I decided to make breakfast for everyone," I said with a sad smile. "Lily gets to get her food first," I say warning the guys. Lily was already dressed for the airport in capris like sweatpants, white flowy shirt and a sweater. Her brother was going to pick her up from the airport in Florida.

We all got our food and sat down around the kitchen counter. There was casual conversation throughout breakfast before we all cleared our plates and stuck them in the dishwasher. Cam insisted I let him do the dishes so that I could spend a bit more time with Lily and I hugged him as a thank you before rushing off upstairs. Lily was moving her bags down the stairs so I decided to help her. I was still in my pajamas but we weren't leaving until around 11:00. Once I got her stuff downstairs I went back up to my room and slipped on a pair of black jeans, a grey sweatshirt with a bat on it, a navy flannel tied around my waist, and knock off navy converse.

@MaliaIDallas: my best friend is leaving me today...

We didn't know what we were going to do today so it was pretty much whatever Lily wanted. I skipped down the stairs and went over to Lily.

"What do you want to do your last day in Cali?" I asked her and she kind of shrugged.

"I don't really know," She said.

"Come on you have to want to do something," I whine. Yes I was whining. I wanted to do something with my best friend before she left. I didn't have school today since it was Labor Day but it's nice because even though it is an online school we still get all the same holidays off pretty much.

"Can we go to the Hollywood walk of fame?" She asked after a moment of thought.

"Yeah I guess," I said, I was honestly a bit shocked, I hadn't even thought of that idea. "If you don't mind going in sweatpants," I tell her.

"Nope I don't mind," She said.

"Well let's get the boys," I say with a smile. We rounded all of them up and they were all cool with going. They all got dressed and we loaded up the car with Lily's luggage that way we didn't have to come back to the house. We split up in the cars evenly before driving off to Hollywood. I actually didn't go into town that often, come to think of it I had never been to the Hollywood walk of fame and never had a desire to go, but I guess I will get to go now.

We parked in the parking lot of some random restaurant before we walked until we reached the first star. Lily had all the stars she wanted to take pictures with and we took pictures together with all of them.

"Someday Shawn will have one of these and so will you guys," I said pointing to Jack and Jack. "And Aaron if you pursue music in the future, heck we could all have one depending on what we go into," I said with a laugh. It was nice to think about the future sometimes, without having to worry. Yes I worried about whether or now I would really make it or if it would all be a fluke and I would fail my SAT tests and all that, but if you think about it, if you actually try you will be okay. Right now I have a huge shot at actually being able to make it in the music industry I just have to play my cards correctly.