Chapter 48: Insostituibile

PLEASE READ!!!!

Okay so I have decided that I will post the chapters I have now (probably like one chapter a week maybe 2 if I remember, and then I think it's at a good ending point. I will kind of finish it out and create an epilogue for you all).

When I started writing this book I was very caught up in MAGCON and it was so much fun writing it, but now I am kind of a different person. I still love to write, but I don't have as much time, and I want to write stories not just about MAGCON. I hope you all understand.

This journey of writing Malia's story has been amazing, and I am so grateful that everyone who read my work liked it. It means the world to me to see all of your comments. However, I am starting a new chapter in my life.

With that said my new book : THE ROOMMATE currently has 3 chapters out, and I think you guys will like it. It was inspired by a dream I had, and I am excited about it. PLEASE PLEASE Go read it and vote and let me know what you think! I'm very grateful this book took off, but I would like to also be known for my works that are non-Magcon related as well.

Thank you xoxo

Chapter 48: Insostituibile

Malia's POV

Malia's POV

"You guys ready?" Joan asked into the microphone. I looked to the two and they nodded. I smiled and looked to Ari and she gave her mom a thumbs up. Lily, Matt, Taylor, Nash, Aaron, Cameron, Hayes, and Carter had all gathered behind Joan to watch and listen to what was about to happen.

Jack and Jack were now in the booth with Ari and I, and we were about to record the song she gave to Jack and Jack. The background music started to play and I eyed both of the Jacks to see their expressions. They seemed a bit nervous but I knew them. Once they got into it they would be fine. Johnson started bouncing from foot to foot as he came closer to the microphone before he started rapping and I smiled as I listened. I looked to Ari and she was smiling as well. When Johnson finished rapping Jack and I started singing in harmony on the chorus. I could hear Ari adding in little riffs in the back sort of like she was introducing herself. Then Johnson introduced her.