Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis

I almost didn't update today just because I am so tired. But thankfully my musical is over (sadly) but now I will have more free time...hopefully. When I do the musical I kind of forget that school is a thing, like to me the musical is my job (I don't get paid).

Think about it, when you get older you have your job and then anything extra you do, but as a kid you can have a job, school, sports, etc. Maybe I am seeing this incorrectly but I feel that as a kid in school you have to balance things out a bit more....maybe that is just me. Adult life is not easy though! Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 23: Meilleurs Amis

Malia's POV

I wake up and see that it is 6:00am exactly. I look around and see that Lily is sleeping soundly. I get up. Oh man my back hurts. I notice that Hayes is up but Taylor and Cameron are asleep.

"Hey how long have you been up?" I ask Hayes groggily.

"Just a few minutes," He answers. I nod. I get up and stretch. I grab the clothes I planned on wearing for today and I went into the bathroom. I took off my sweatpants and baseball shirttail. I slid on a pair of black skinny jeans. I then put on a loose white tank top. I put my military jacket I got from Gap over it. I grabbed a maroon purse and stuffed all of the stuff I would need in there. I took out my hair from my French braid and brushed it. I then put it in a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom and quickly slipped on my nude heels. My legs always looked better when I wore pants if I wore them with heels. Because I was so short, my legs looked kind of stubby so I wore heels and they made my legs look longer and skinnier. I loved my body though. I grabbed a pair of aviator sunglasses and put them on top of my head. I went on my phone.

@MaliaIDallas: Managed to get through the night sleeping on the floor. My back hurts though. @lilypad293

@MaliaIDallas: So sad that this is our last event in DC LL I will miss you guys.

I walk over to Cameron's side of the bed and start to shake him.

"Cam, you gotta get up!" I shout at him. He lifts his head up and looks around. He sees me and looks around. He then slowly makes his way out of bed. I move onto Taylor. I shake him gently first to see if it will work. But it doesn't. I then resort to hitting him while shouting for him to get up. Taylor's eyes shoot open and I am instantly flipped over on the bed.

"Ow," I say. His hand is on my neck, pinning me to the bed. He instantly retracts his hand when he notices it's me.

"Oh Mals, I'm so sorry," He says as he gets away from me.

"Yeah, what was that?" I ask.

"Nothing, just old reflexes," He says.

"Sure, with those reflexes might as well just be in the army," I say as I nod my head and make my way to the other room. I pull out my phone and make a snapchat of all of them sleeping, I walk over to Matt's bed first and I tap his cheek a few times. He groans and turns his head away which causes me to laugh.

"You guys have to get up!" I say to all of them. They don't move. I take Matt's blanket off of him and steal one of Nash's pillows. I start hitting Carter with Nash's pillow.