「Mirror Mirror」Vil x reader

A/N: hi! I know I haven't written in this book for a looonnngggg time now!

The legends said, if you look into the mirror at midnight, you lol see your soulmate. And, (Y/N) wanted to try the trick they said about soulmates.

"Fuuuuu.... let's see.."

(Y/N) looked into the mirror as she concentrated, the light in the room started to flick. Everything seems to be in slow motion as her reflection changed, into a picture of a lady-like person.

"Ah!"

She screamed in shock of seeing another person in the reflection, she thought I wouldn't work! But the reflection of the person looked at her in a little bit of disgust.

"Why did my soulmate look this ugly?"

The female stared in shock, how could her soulmate be this rude at first meet?! She stared at them in pure shock as they spoke again.

"Guess that couldn't be helped... My name's Vil, Vil Schöenheit.....-"

How could she believe it?! This person is actually the Vil Schöenheit, the one in all the model magazines and covers and maybe posters. And how could she be lucky enough to have this man as her soulmate?!

"And from now on... until we meet, you have to follow my beauty routine, Potato "

(Y/N) stared at him again, as he scribbled something on the paper and then showed it to her. And that's the real hell of a beauty routine. With him tying his hair up.

"And from today on, you'll have to meet me in this same spot, same time and do the routines with me. And we'll see if you're worth enough for me."

(Y/n) scribbled it down on the paper as well as she counts, there are 32 rules. As Vil sighed again and brushed a strand of hair out of his face.

"If not, I'm dating Rook"

"Huh?!!"

A/N: in this case, Rook is another model too, as Vil's modeling partner. And Epel is also a model too, but he models a cuter stuffs and maybe somehow punker. And they forms a band, named Pomefiore. And btw , this is modern Au!