「Mira's POV」

|Mira's POV

A/N: UwU thanks! This's Mira's POV here! I don't really know how William look like- Violetta_the_wolf hlep me-

"Dang"

Mira cursed under her breath. Now she can't focus on anything. She was trying to read her novel but every time the protagonist's role come his face reminded her of William's face.

That cute- no she shouldn't be interested in him! She has her sister, best friend. That isn't a crush! And she's form Octavinelle and he's from Heartslaybul! That's a real difference! And he probably think she's weird! Who could wear such a short skirt and jump so high?!

'This stupid feeling... I don't understand..'

But what if he and Mira were in real relationship? To hug him? Or maybe Kis-

She quietly shooked her head as she blushed dark crimson. This seem so out of her character. She threw her novel to her pillow as she covered her face with her hand. 'No way!! Or did someone cast a love spell on me?!' She thought. 'Or maybe it's just me thinking of weird stuff and it ended up here..' she said as she lied back to bed.

Suddenly she heard a sound of her muffled phone alarm. She picked it up as she stood up. 'Helping Azul time!' She thought as she threw her scarf back to the couch and walked out.

《💜💜•••💙💙》

She was glad she wasn't late. Because it would have been really bad to be late but Azul wouldn't scold her though.. As she walked out the Monstro Lounge back to her bedroom and then remembered something.

She dashed out of her bedroom to heartslaybul dorm. As she greets Cater as she always did and walked past Ace. And she asked him where William is as Ace pointed to the hedgehog pin. She didn't waste a second and walked in.

"Hey William!"

She called out as the hedgehog ran away from William. (And she made a 'oops! Sorry!' Face) "Hiya Mira. Is something wrong?" He asked. Mira now is the one who got the description of the word 'Awkward' Then she came up with a reaction that should save her from the scene.

Mira shook her head as she speak the lie "I just wanted to see you! We don't talk that.. much" She said as she fiddled with her finger, nervously. "A-ah! Well I'd love to hang out, but I promised Riddle I would keep and eye on the first years to make sure they do their chores..." He said. 'Okay, Stupid Mira why did I keep blushing?!' Mira thought to herself.

"Aww.. That's too bad" Mira tried to keep her Floyd-like facade as she pouted. "Maybe next time?" She said as her grip on her skirt tightened a bit because she is gonna boom now in embarrassment. "Y..-Yeah! Maybe next time..." He said, it look like he was blushing too. As she walked away.

'Wahhh What's happening to me—!' She said as she lied flat on her back again in her bedroom.As She hugged her fox plushie closer to her chest.

Then she tried to collect her thoughts. I mean, carefully. 'Okay... this maybe a crush.." she thought as she opened the window and looked up at the blue sky. 'Maybe... it'll disappear somehow if I wait...' she thought.

'If it's real... maybe..'

I said UwU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!