「Double cards」Cater x reader x Trey

A/N: I decided to make this modern Au. Soo it's gonna be a fluffy morning with both of the boys! Here! !

A pile of pillows towered in the bedroom, with a mountain-like shape. The green-haired business man in a white shirt sighed. He put down the coffee on the nightstand as he walked over the pile of pillows and blanket. He slowly peeled the first layer of blanket to see the orange head aka. his best friend whom shared the same lover as him. The orange haired yawn as he shifted, peeking an eye out of the cozy blanket pillows pile as he mumbles, "five more minutes..." Then he peeled the pillow off to reveal a (H/C) beauty, snuggles close to the orange head's torso. He smiled at the sight of his two lovers as he lowered himself to peck (Y/N)'s forehead and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears.

But as that, he fell in to the plan of (Y/N) and Cater, (Y/N) too his arms and pulled him down to the pile of blankets and pillows with them. (Y/N) and Cater broke into a fit of giggles as they embraced Trey from both sides. "And how am I supposed to make breakfast now?" He asked jokingly as he ruffled the female's head lovingly. "Maybe we could eat you, (Y/N)" Cater said jokingly as he laughed. "Nope," (Y/N) replied as she rolled off the bed while look at the two males. "I'll go make pancakes now.." She said as she stretched a bid and yawn, as Cater made a remark. "Don't break the eggs everywhere." The cameraman said as he giggled at the puffed cheeks-expression of (Y/N).

"Will you ever let me flip the pancakes?" (Y/N) sighed as she tried to flip the pancakes but no avail because of Cater's arm that's locking her in place. "Trey order me to watch over you." He answered in a sleepy voice as (Y/N) made a sassy remark.

"I think he told you not to mess with the coffeemaker machine."

"Rude!"